Friday, April 14, 2006



ok, so I've decided to tell my family on Easter Sunday. Hopefully everyone will be happy and enjoy the time spent together....Well, actually its only going to be my parents and lil sister, all three of my brother are doing other things and cant be there but I have a cute little dress for Avery to wear and I bought a matching bright green visor and have decorated it so after church my family can read the visor that says "Christ is risen and I'm 2B a big sister"
you think that will go over ok?
I'm so stressed about this whole thing. Batman is STILL trying to finish up with building this Foundry up at My dad's barn and everyday on our walks I get to hear my dad run his mouth about why is Batman such a slacker.....
just now, I got a phone call from my dad asking why is Batman turning in in Hours of his work guy that don't even add up....I'm so embarrassed about the whole mess and now we get to tell them that I'm knocked up again. I'm ruined.
I'm simply a girl that wants to enjoy life and spend time with her family and possibly get off once in a blue moon, guess that's what got me into this mess. I'm stressed about how I'm ever going to be raising Avery and bumping my fat prego belly into everything. I know with the first pregnancy I was totally worthless and couldn't last much of a day doing anything and now I'm going to have to suffer another pregnancy all while teaching Avery to Stand and hopefully walk. How am I ever going to lift her into her carseat.....and then when the second one arrives; its just going to be more craziness, with double the diapers and carseats and I definitely wont get a chance to get back into shape...I'm going to be stuck at the house with an infant and a toddler. I know I'm going to be a screaming mommy, Its already begun and I don't think I like it. Not so much that I'm screaming at Avery but I've had a couple of bouts of yelling to Batman over the phone.
our relationship has been strained by the first pregnancy and raising Avery and the switch of income and now, I'm facing another pitfall.
I'm not sure how far along I am but I feel like I did when i was about 2 1/2 -3 months prego.
I just didn't want to have to tell my family because thats the first thing they are going to want to know; when i'm due.
just wish i had all the answers and could tell everyone that its going to be just fine and how we were going to arrange everything to adapt to the Wonderful addition, I just don't see it happening and I want my guts to fall out all over the floor.

I wish my husband wasn't so lame, it's hard for me to hear the frustration of my dad about his lack of ability to care for us. I mean He's had 5 weeks now of building this thing on the barn and it should've been able to be completed in a lot less time. Its' his bestfriend helping out and they take these lunch breaks during the afternoon where they run Tommy's errands and sometimes don't even return back to the job site. I cant say anything to Batman about it cause he backs his best friend up all the time but its getting really old. I'm his flippin wife...I the one that is suppose to be there longterm for him but he's treating his friend with more respect.
We just have things backwards. our whole relationship has been messed up since day one. All you women out there might laugh and say,,,Withhold sex and that will get his attention but the problem is that He withholds it from me. When we met 4 years ago, I was the working woman and paid all the expenses......My mistake was allowing for that to continue so I've basically been a sugar momma to Batman and this time last year when we were having to rearrange the job duties/income he told me to have faith and trust in him which is honestly all i can do but it's been a year and we've still not managed an entire month without some sort of aid.
We were just talking about me going back to working because this sort of lifestyle is just not going to make it but now I'm pregnant again and i don't see the ability for me to jump back into the business for only a month or two before I get to large and am unable to do massage. Seriously, can you see me working, bumping my belly into people's heads as I work their back....Not to mention that psychologically, being a massage therapist takes a lot and I know I wouldnt ever survive being pregnant and making other people feel good. I started getting bitter when I was about 5 months because I was the one that needed relaxed and pampered far worse then any of them. I just couldn't hang with massage therapy while I was so uncomfortable. Now I'm not going to get that chance and I'm stuck waiting on BAtman to return from working on my Dad's barn....What kinda crap job is that anyway and why would anyone want to make it last this frickin long? there are days that I feel like I should go up ther and finish the stupid job for him
Oh, ANd his precious Tommy called me the end of last week to apologize......(?) I'm like, WHat? what does Tommy need to apologize for? well as it turns out, he was mad with me but now is over it

well, good for him ......so for somereason, I've been giving him a reason to not like me. he's such a pansy and he's wasting my husbands time and he think's he's getting paid by my dad for some hours that he worked but my wonderful husband cant' add and I had to hear about it from my dad before he blows up the foundry with Batman in it.

Happy Easter yall

12 Comments:

Blogger Zoeyjane said...

you need an email...i'll get on that after making easter dinner for everyone that i don't wanna make dinner for. whilst bumping my big tummy into the oven. it's gonna be FUN.

April 14, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

See if Avery likes those Baby Einstein videos. Then you can nap on the couch and she can play quietly. Also you can teach her to climb into her own carseat when she gets a little bit bigger, and you can just spot her.

I hereby give you permission to let your baby veg out in front of the TV if you need a break.

Hopefully your parents will be supportive when they find out. You and your family are in my prayers!

And I like that cartoon.

April 14, 2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck this weekend-- I hope it's not completely stressful. Wish I could come take Avery off your hands every now and then!!

April 14, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i so agree with sarah. you will NOT find two as hard as the first one. i know it seems like "how will i ever do this?" but truly, you can and will with ease. i was so scared to have my 2nd, because my first was/is such a strongwilled child. however, the 2nd time i was SO SO SO much more laid back. you can't underestimate how much you have learned the 1st time around. all of these things that stress you out now will seem silly because you've been there, done that. you'll do fine--better than fine, great.

April 14, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I have to say the cartoon is so cute! Next, good luck this weekend! I think the hat idea is really cute and I am sure they will be super excited! They may not see it as the "ideal" situation. But, as much as they love Avery, how could they not be excited about another one?! I have also heard the second is much easier. Plus, Avery will grow so much between now & then - she will be alot more independent. You'll be great mommy of two!

April 14, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I wish you all the best this weekend as you tell your family. I hope they support you & love the baby as much as they do Avery.

I can imagine it would be VERY tough to manage 2 small children, but I have complete faith in you. You're a wonderful mommy with Avery ~ you are going to share that much more love with the new baby.

Happy Easter!

M~

April 14, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

oh man. You need a weekend away from batman to reflect. You'll be ok. Things will fall into place for you. I'm sure your family will be excited about the new addition, and you'll be amazed where you can pull out more energy/strength/faith, when you feel like you're running on empty. We mothers are amazing, and can pull off the most unusual things when our kids need us to. Come up here and visit for awhile! Any break is good. Oh, and do you have a mom's group? Those are very useful when you need support. The emotional kind, some sisters to back you up when you feel like you just can't take it. Email me if you'd like some info. I'm involved in an internationsl moms group, I'm sure they have them in TX. Even when it rains, keep looking for the sun, just KNOWING it will show its face.

April 14, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Well, the good thing about having your second child so early on is that you get the nappies/nursing etc out of the way sooner than if you wait a coupld of years. Also, the two siblings will probably be best of friends because they're so close in age.

It must be frustrating and worrying for you that Batman doesn't seem to be up to the job of providing for the family - perhaps to needs to hang out with more mature friends!

April 14, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Just hang in there girl it will be o.k. I think the visor idea is super cute. let us know how things go.

April 14, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

And before you know it you have 6 or 7 like me. It seems bleak now, but as they get older you can use them for slave labor.

Happy Easter!

April 16, 2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Wow, you have a lot to think about and plan for.
The pics below are so nice. Avery is a beautiful baby. I hope this pregnancy is an easy one. Each one is different, so you don't know what to expect.
My babies were just under two years apart. It is a lot of work to have two little ones.
I hope your marriage gets stronger, and I wish you all the best.

April 16, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

I wish you were close enough to me so I could give you great BIG HUG GIRL! It seems as if you could really use one.
Hope all goes well with the news to everyone today.
Make sure you update us soon!

Take care and God Bless!

April 16, 2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home