Wednesday, April 26, 2006

guess being away for the weekend made me a lazy blogger. i sit and try and think about some intresting topics to share and nothing is worth mentioning. so here comes the Rilah list:

-I've discovered a recent liking for graham crackers.
-batman is taking on a bookshelf that covers the span of a 12ft. wall with a desk in the middle and he's only charging these people $50 to do it
-I wonder how he thinks he's ever going to support our family when he doesnt charge what the labor is worth
-still havent made it to the doctor
-I've not been on my walk with my dad for a week now, he kinda started insulting me and was telling me how i keep messing up in life and i just dont care to hear it
-Avery and I have done our 2 miles just around our neighborhood and it frustrates me cause not all the blocks have sidewalks so we're out in the uneven road. very difficult with a babystroller
-the temperature here has been so beautiful and cool the last two days. its been 70 degrees which is a relief from the 101 we had last Thursday
-Avery is getting better about sleeping. she only got up twice lastnight
-now that i mentioned that, she's going to be up 5times tonight, i just never should have said anything
-I'm going to try and make it to the grocery store to day. there's alot that i need but i hate bringing it all into the house cause i cant keep a good eye on what avery's is doing
-another good girlfriend Mandi from HS found me on myspace and we've been chatting online.
-Batman and I had some terrific sex yesterday morning.
-I actually took a shower and shaved my legs
-I need a hair appointment cause my grey is getting bad and the ends need fixed. maybe I'll get a bottle at the store and fix it myself
-I squeazed myself into my jeans probably for the last time. this pregnancy is taking off much faster then the first time. but then again i havent a clue as to how far along i am
-I really need to do that so our family can plan what's ahead for us
-maybe i'm in denial still about this pregnancy or maybe i just dont want to be pregnant for another 8 months and if i wait a couple of weeks, it's only going to be 7 months
-had a dream that Batman was looking at another topless woman and I tried to beat him
-I need another screen name since I 'm going to be more then just Avery's mom here in awhile, any recomendations?


(I like this list thing cause I can keep adding to it as my thoughts gather)
-today would be my 10year wedding anniversary if I had never gotten divorced the first time
-Friday will mark my one year anniversary of Blogging. I think someone should have a party for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about Two Under Two for your new name? :) Get to the doctor, girlie!!

April 26, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

wow now that is a list. go to the dr. why di you have crazy dreams when you are Preg. hey hope you are feeling well.

April 26, 2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Two Under Two! That's cute!
I've heard you start showing sooner w/ the second - may explain the jean situation!

April 26, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

When I'm bringing groceries in, I either give the kids food or turn on the TV. Emmy is almost old enough to help with bringing them in though.

That really is a very good list. Everything does happen faster with #2. Hope you find out when you're due!

April 27, 2006 6:44 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I like "Two Under Two", too.

May 06, 2006 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home