Monday, May 08, 2006

lace up your boots cause I'm outa here



I think I just have a crappy attitude about things. I mean there are so many times in a week that I just cant stand being around anyone. Like my parents today.....The ten minute it took to drive from natatorium where my mom was showing off Avery to the other Multiple Sclerosis people in her PT class, to meeting back up with her and dad at their house for lunch was such a breath of fresh air. I cant stand being around anyone for very long.....Is it me or are my nerves so fried that I can only put up with beings that don't know how to use the English language yet?
I had the weirdest dream about my sister not having any fingers when we were trying to draw outlines of our hands. I freaked out in the dream about her disfiguration and she shook her hand and out sprouted the missing digits. She had retractable Fingers!!!! Oh, also we found a baby colt running loose in a parking lot so I grabbed onto its neck and tried to find where it came from. We (Avery and I ) discovered a horse trailer up on a hill about a 1/2 mile away but when we got close to it...There were only llamas inside.
pregnancy gives you some super VIVid dreams, I mean there are nights that I have unusual dreams but the hormone surge causes the dreams to be so much more colorful and realistic. I have to admit I do kinda enjoy this aspect of being pregnant. at least I know I 'm getting some sleep.
Avery only had me up at 2am and then again at 4....I decided that 6 was late enough in the day that I could go ahead and get around the house. I've got a ton of stuff to get ready for this coming weekend. Mother's day is being spent out of Town at my GramB's and I'm freaking out about having to spend 5 days cooped up with my Mom and Dad. I just think I have a lousy attitude about being around people....Unless of course if your a friend, then I totally love the social engagements but my family is not healthy.
Mom cant remember crap and today I smelled alcohol on my dad's breath. This trip with them is going to be a strain. Its going to be difficult enough trying to handle Avery and being out of town but if her grandparents don't keep things inline...........I just want to cry. Its too much and its my frickin First Mothers day. Batman was going to be coming home and my mom basically told me that I could wait another week to see him ARRRRRGH!!!!How insensitive can a person be.....My marriage isn't a wreck like hers is. I actually miss having my husband around unlike her. I cant even talk about it anymore. I feel like a trapped child that has no say in the matter and I'm being taken away to fufill my mothers idea of what she wants for mothers day. That's fine,,,,they can pack Avery's and my shit...They can carry it all........And they can be pleased with the fact that they have such a submissive daughter. Why isn't my little sister going? Cause my mother doesn't get along with her and I'm about to make it the same way for us.
I want to be in Colorado so Bad.

5 Comments:

Blogger katie g. said...

I find myself having less and less patience with people at work. When I am working and there are more than one or two other people around it really gets on my nerves. I feel bad because it's not like they are doing anything on purpose, but I still want them to GO AWAY.

p.s. I read your blog regularly, but never posted a comment - I'm one of Sarah M's (belle of madison) friends ;)

May 08, 2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i remember you writing about your super vivid dreams when you were pregnant with avery...i had some of those this last pregnancy too. they're a little freaky, but seem oh so realistic.

hope there are some things you enjoy about this weekend. take yourself to a movie or somewhere to realx.

May 08, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You need to go to Colorado... you need to be with your hubby...

What are the reasons why you can't move right now? It's early enough in your pregnancy that you can travel without being uncomfy... I just hate seeing you upset.

M~

May 09, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I have been right where you are. Never forget that, even though they stumble and trip all around you, the people in your life love you and want to see the best for you.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

May 09, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger crazycatlady said...

I totally understand the crazy and dysfunctional family issues...I moved across the country to get away from mine, but then feel guilty because I'm not there to help my mom out more. It seems we get bit in the ass no matter which way we go.

May 10, 2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home