Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I figured something out
don't know what I need to do to repair it but
everyone is currently reading http://www.ultrabright.blogspot.com/

but when I post this and go to hit View Blog (new window)
blogger doesn't open another window like she did in the past for me. Instead blogger takes me to to: http://ultrabright.blogspot.com/ which only shows the beginning half of Mondays post.

Now does anybody else understand what is happening and What I need to do to get back to the old ways of blogging? I'm about to leave for out of town and I don't want to have things in disarray before I leave.
thanks to everyone for putting up with this and me and for giving me words of encouragement. It helped me make it through the day yesterday and I was hoping so bad that this little glitch would be cleared up miraculously by this morning. No such luck but I 'll keep trying.
like Chris said, I bet it terrorist
but on to blogging.....
I got to talk with BAtman this morning. he's getting hairy up there in colorado without his wife and a razor. he said his beard was getting caught in the phone. i miss him so much and we've got 10 more days till he gets to come home for a short visit. I'm so bummed that he's not going to be able to be there for my first Doctors check up. my OB is 'tripple booked" according to his secretary and i couldnt be fit in for another two weeks. guess i get to mail him pictures of the sonogram, i'm going to be so sad having to go through this all on my own. my tummy is getting quite rounded. the other day i was looking through my archives from last summer when i was pregnant with avery and I was astonished with pictures of my big 'ole prego belly. I was HUGE! and i now get to grow it all back out. its actually quite frightening reading my post from last year...all i could do was complain about how uncomfortable i was. and this time i get to do it with a baby in arms. its already starting to get a bit difficult getting up and down from the floor with her. I dont know how i 'm going to do this.

i've baked some banana bread so the house smells sweet. wish I wasnt the only one here to eat it....i guess i could try and give some to AVery and see how she likes it. maybe i'll pack it up and drop it off at my friends. I also have a bunch of veggies that need to be eaten before i take off on my Mother's day excursion to FLorida.
babies waking up now so I have to run.
have a good day everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that was happening to me i went in and republished all of it adn it was fine

May 10, 2006 7:44 AM  
Blogger crazycatlady said...

I haven't had any problems with blogger yet, but then again, haven't been on here very long. Sorry I can't help with that. I hope the next 10 days flies by for you...and your man will be home with you, at least for a little while. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you pack up and head to Colorado with him? Well, I hope you enjoy your trip...try not to strangle any family members :) Maybe try taking an ipod or book...something to keep busy with in your own little world. Good luck, and enjoy the banana bread...yumm, yumm.

May 10, 2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

It all looks fine to me too. Maybe you need to empty your cache and reset your browser. Also I did notice that nearly all of your posts are showing up when the page loads. That makes it take a really long time to load your page. That can be changed in the settings. Set it to keep like 15 posts on the main page, and the rest can be accessed through the archive.

May 10, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Reloading the page does not help?

May 11, 2006 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home