Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fixed


And I feel ever so Briliant.

it was a simple problem and I appriciate everyone giving me pointers. sometimes this momma just needs a little bit of encouragment.

the banana bread is rockin' and I would just love to bring you all over to my house for tea this afternoon. I've actaully got the house mostly clean and ready for this trip. of course i feel like i will need to do one more sweep of it all and probably get a lite load of laundry done before we're packed but I'm feeling awfully confident about my world today.

Isnt it amazing what getting your blog back does for someone? now if only i could make the lawn guys hush up for one more hour so the baby can finish her nap...i woould be golden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I hope you let Avery have a taste of that yummy banana bread.

May 10, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I was wondering why I suddenly couldn't find your blog...I'm so glad I found it again.

May 12, 2006 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home