Friday, May 26, 2006

The RAinbow Gathering


http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/annual-site.html
it doesnt start for a month and a half but there are already people 'gathering' and Batman is joining them. HE's staying away from the Agroup (where they have meat kitchens and alcoholics with agressive tendencies) He said last night that he was camping with the Cgroup (the CHill, vegans that are all mellowed and stoned) guess he'll be sleeping good and if the mountain lions/bears show up,,,I'm telling myself that the wildlife will be draw to the smell of the Acamp with its Meat

6 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I would love to join Batman and the children at C camp......in fact, if it's not too late...i am out the door! Now, thats my kind of place!
HHNT

May 26, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! This is something interesting.....I think I've missed all the National Park & Gardens while I was in States last year. Even the campsite.....I hope I'll get a chance to do it someday.

Have a great weekend, big hug to Avery :D

May 26, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Funny, hippie stuff. We call Courtney our Little Hippie because she likes to wear bohemian clothes and funky jewelry.

I hope you and Avery sweetie pie have a good weekend.

May 26, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

thats kinda cool! hope you have a great time this weekend!!!

May 26, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I've had friends who have been going to the Rainbow for years. They say it's always a good time, and they tell me I should go, one of these days. While it's still on my "to-do" list, I'm happy that you'll at least someone will enjoy the festivities.

Happy three-day weekend.

May 27, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is so cool that there are still hippies around. I want to go!

May 29, 2006 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home