Wednesday, May 24, 2006

TGIF

I'm playing a new game and you can join if you like the object of the game is to take a letter of the alphabet and come up with 10 words beginning with that letter , write what those words mean to you personally and then assign new letters to those wanting to do their own. I was given the letter F over at Cat's http://flutteringscissortail.blogspot.com/ and if anyone wants to try this for themselves....Just leave me a comment and I'll assign you a new letter.

...........................................
1) Floozy: my mother called me a floozy when she learned I was graduating from massage therapy school(I chose not to tell my family till I was finished) but that didn't stop her from making me set up a table in her living room every week and work on her for the past several years.


.......................................
2) Friday: means the start of the weekend, payday for many employed, and the opportunity to go out and enjoy themselves ; However since becoming a mother I get to do None of these things. Friday has no greater meaning to me then Sunday-Thursday.....All the days are equal when I get to wake when the baby does and follow her routine throughout the day. Its a drag to loose something exciting such as a Friday, there really isn't a day to look forward to during my week.
...................................
3) Faggot: I just adore how this word sounds. my Indian Friend refers to cigarettes as Fags and I have had several girlfriends that we lovingly refer to as Faghags because of their close following of Gay men. I giggle inside whenever I hear this word and do not consider this term to be derogatory.
................................

Fiona: my husband tells me that I resemble Fiona from the movie Shrek. He says this as retaliation for me saying he looks like Darby from the Harry Potter series. At least I'm a princess and not really a green ogre. ............................
Father: my Husband, Batman is Father to my Daughter and regarless of the differences we have in figuring out parenthood, we both have the same immense desire to do the very best for our little girl. He's the only Father she will ever have and I respect the deepening bond these two have.

...............................
Family: has an entirely new meaning these days. I've started my own family unit and I adore the feeling of being the Mother to Avery and Wife to Batman. A few short months ago I use to consider my parents and brothers and sister my family but Now they have become the Extened family. My family unit is made up of What Creations have developed the last year of life through my baby and marriage. I Love my Family more then anything and the feeling brings so much Joy to my heart. I have the Best family in History and we're brand spankin' new!

...................
Flamingo: I have always thought of myself as being the Flamingo type of Girl...The long legs, the curvy neck and the odd shaped nose. Also I thought it would be pretty neat if I were the color pink!
.............................
Funnel CAke: Need I say more? I have not indulged in this treat in many years but simply the title causes my mouth to salivate. If I were to eat it today, my stomach would probably get sick because I'm not one for sugary treats. Instead I simply enjoy the thought of this delight melting in my mouth.





10 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

Now WHo wants to take a Letter? leave me a comment saying you would like to play and I'll assign you your very own word game.
If you dont care to play, please feel free to still comment. Thanks

May 24, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

oops, i didn't check back with Cat on MY letter! now you've made me look like he true procrastinator i am!

did you know that flamingos are only pink because of the large amount of shrimp they eat? you know what this means? there's hope for you to be pink!

May 24, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

there's nothing to stop you from wearing pink clothes y'know. I'd take a letter, but as you know I'm gonna be indisposed for the next coupla weeks.

May 24, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

well shoot I will take a letter. please do not make it to hard :) How are you feeling these days

May 24, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

Haha. No wonder you got called Fiona. Darby is pretty low, but pretty f'in hilarious.

May 24, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

i'll take a letter R, and you do not look like Fiona. But I agree with Katie. You deserved it for telling Batman he looks like Dobby (we are talking about the house-elf, right?)

May 25, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

I don't have time to do the letter thing, but I wanted to say hi. And I think you look a little like a brunette Kate Hudson.

May 25, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I'll take a letter! And you should've told that nurse to shove it up her ass!

May 25, 2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ruth Ann and the kids love to go to minor league baseball games, but the only reason is so they can get funnel cakes.

May 25, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I'll take a letter! You look FABULOUS...and I think Prince Fiona isn't so awful....I think she's beautiful :-)

May 28, 2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home