Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HNT- 9 month Check up

Avery in the waiting room. We're going to have to get her some of those "little people" chairs cause she just loved sitting up in them and trying to scoot around. Hope there weren't too many germs on that table.....I wasn't comfortable with her touching the beads and courses, just imagining all the other snotty nosed children that contaminated the table.
Avery was such a Wild girl tearing up the paper on the exam table.....No shots till her 12 month well baby visit. I figured she could get a little crazy and it wouldn't matter. We were there to see the doctor and show off how healthy my little animal is.
I've been having immense trouble posting on Blogger this week. Nothing is posting so If you read this its a miracle
Batman is coming home....This job up in Co. Turned out to be a joke and its painful for him to realize its not working out. Don't really want to write about it again, just wish the post this morning hadn't gotten lost. It was juicy Gossip and had a dream from lastnight about the dead snake biting me.
I received a comment saying I should post pictures of mydear sweet Avery so For this HNT I give you her 9 month checkup instead of my shoulder mole. I'll save the other one for next week.
Happy HalfNekkid Thursday yall

18 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

What a cutie pie ;) HHNT!

June 07, 2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Ahhh... and Awwww! Cheers and Happy HNT!

June 07, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to hug the baby! HHNT!

June 07, 2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh beautiful child!
Happy HNT!

June 07, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Adorable! Happy HNT!

June 07, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

very cute.. yay for a good visit. =)

June 07, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

So very adorable!

June 07, 2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I'm not nearly as careful as I should be, about letting my daughter touch stuff that's public property. Maybe the fact that she's always putting her library books in her mouth is why she's got yet another cold (the viruses apparently can live on non-living material, just for a few hours or days).

June 08, 2006 2:25 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOVE the pic with the paper. she looks like she is convinced she's getting away with murder. too cute. happy HNT

June 08, 2006 4:19 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Love that cutie!!!!

M~

June 08, 2006 5:44 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Aiyo Avery's Mum....can I borrow her for the summer :P

June 08, 2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

Very cute kid. Happy HNT!

June 08, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I cannot beleive how big she has gotten. what a cutie. I to have been have probs with blogger not letting me comment orlook at blogs without going super slow.

June 08, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I cannot beleive how big she has gotten. what a cutie. I to have been have probs with blogger not letting me comment orlook at blogs without going super slow.

June 08, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Sheets said...

She's a cutie.... so.. next week is Mom's 9-month check-in HNT?

;-) HHNT!

June 09, 2006 5:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Carry anti-bacterial wipes next time and wipe down the table, chair, beads, etc. That way she can play and you don't have to worry about germs. I am the anti-bact wipe expert. My family teases me because I always have them in my purse.

She is such a doll baby. What a sweet smile!

June 09, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Blogger sucks ass. Sorry about Batman's job, but I'm glad he's coming home to you.

June 09, 2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! She's so cute! I wannna see the growing belly too!

June 09, 2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home