Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fathers day was a wreck. (for deeper detail: Guns and Greasefireblog ) Batman kept saying that he didnt want to do anything for father's day since we didnt do anything for Mother's day for me.....I took him at his word and really didnt recognize Father's day for him. I mean , we went out for a bit of lunch on Saturday and I gave him Avery's Birth certificate that had been updated with his name listed as her birth father and now her last name is fixed so that was kinda special. Batman seemed to be pleased but when Sunday rolled around, we (avery and I ) wanted to run out to my fathers and give him a little gift that avery and I had made and when we returned home...batman was quite irritated yelling that I hadnt even wished him a happy father's day yet and it was afternoon.
Uhm,. I though he didnt want to recognize father's day for him?! I so frickin confused, I mean, he's worse then a woman . I just cant win with him
Monday I had checkup with the Doctor....still pregnant and due for mid Sept. aprox. 25 weeks and I gained a totall 4 pounds this last month so I'm doing alright. I feel like I put on about 12lbs and my stomach is just a ball of blubber.....I thinkI'm carring this baby a little lower then I did with AVery. and it feels like I'm about to burst but realize that i have another 3 months to go and I cringe. I still have 24lbs before I reach my Max limit on weightgain, but I've heard that 2nd pregnancys you gain more then you do on your first...anybody else hear that before? I dont know if I agree....I do know that getting up and down from the floor with Avery is increasingly more difficult and my bottom is spreading out. to quote Jennifer Garner: "you have to build the foundation before you can build the house"

the Mavericks are sucking Big time and I'm about to start cheering for Miami Heat. Tonight is Game 6 and Dallas HAS GOT TO WIN THIS ONE or we're out. its 2-3 right now and I just cant feel proud of the MAVS when they have been playing like crap next to Miami. we're slow and cant shoot and it's going to be a miracle if we make it tonight. I'll be super proud but also super blown away if we win.
thinking about cutting my hair...avery's begun pulling it for entertainment pluss I just look old and raggedy. I'm pushing 30 and this long hair is getting thin and I never style it other then to throw it in a ponytail. the last time I made it into the Salon was back in Janurary and thats too long for me to neglect my hair. I'm looking horrible these days and Ive been looking back at last summer when I was pregnatn with Avery and had cute shoulderlength hair. still a little chicken to go under the siccors....maybe I'll make it into something thrilling and let Batman have at it. He's ready to give me a trim (as long as he doesnt break out the clippers)


Man, the Mavs need to win tonight cause I'm getting really depressed here.
baby's up from her nap. catch you all someother time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that sucks about fathers day. Ithink you should go for the hair thing why not it is hair and will grow back. Glad to here you and new baby are doing well. have a good day

June 20, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hi Avery...sorry Batman literally threw a 'tantrum' over this the Father's Day issue. Hey, tell him when Avery gets older, it would be fun when she starts to make little cards and gifts for both of you.

Everyday is a Mother's & Father's Day when we see our little ones growing up healthy.

Avery, when I had my second pregnancy - Shhh....I looked like an elephant. Honest, no joke! I had this water retention easily and put on more than 20 kg. It was a horrible sight. Now, I stick to my exercise regime...heee.

Take care and enjoy your second pregnancy.

June 20, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I had long hair for years & I finally took the plunge & got it cut shorter. I love it. It's so full of life & manageable.

My thought was this: it's just hair. It'll grow back if I don't like it.

M~

June 21, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

yeah, i agree with everyone on the hair issue - it'll grow back, especially fast due to the bun. and hey, if batman wanted a father's day, he shoulda said so. that is like a woman. i know, cuz i employ the "like a woman" stuff ALL the TIME.

June 21, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I've heard that too, about getting bigger faster in the second pregnancy. And it did happen to a neighbour of mine.

June 22, 2006 1:36 AM  
Blogger keda said...

in my first and second (which were the same!) i put on 28kilos thats huge! and they babies combined weighed only 4.5!!!! but i got back to looking good very quick. you will be fine. and i love the jennifer garner quote. its so true.
i know things are tough now... but you are gorgeous. and even if you don't feel it remember there are good days and bad days. and soon you will feel good again and believe us who say you are stunning!

June 22, 2006 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home