Friday, June 30, 2006

MY MAN RIddler

(posted for Sarah)
he came to me one night 7 years ago, a gift form god. I had been driving around with cat litter and box in the trunk of my car for several weeks just waiting for the right cat to come into my life.
one stormy night, I was hanging out at a girlfriends house having drinks and laughing when there was a sound at the door. Me , being the one closest , got up and answered the door and in rushed this little tiny white scared kitten looking for shelter . I knew he was the one for me....I had a place just waiting to care for him. Riddler is soooo tough, he eats cactus to keep his claws and teeth sharp!
He's been the best thing in my life, never any trouble but always a little weird. First I called him Boing because he jumped off the walls and straight into the air reaching about eye level and scarring me....that is untill i got him fixed. then his name became Johnny
and it wasnt untill BATman met him , that the name Riddler occured. Being all White except for his tail and boy parts that he always carried up in a question mark shape....it just seemed fitting to have the name Riddler. pluss it kept up with the BATMAN theme.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He does look just like my little stray! Maybe I should call him Riddler 2! I haven't gotten a peek at the boyparts yet though... it could very well be a she.

June 30, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

he is very cute and Riddler suits him fine!

July 01, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nice cat!

July 02, 2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger keda said...

cool cat. puts my fatboy to shame.

did you get the rent money babe?

i'm so sorry this stuffs so hard for you at the moment. i do think about you and worry a little.. take care baby.
big hugs xoxox

July 02, 2006 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home