Wednesday, July 05, 2006

painted avery's toes this weekend....she was playing on the steps of the pool and a neighbor lady had bright pink toenail polish that avery kept grabbing and sqweeling "oooohhhoooo!!!" so sweet neighbor lady got up and brought her nailpolish poolside and Avery got a slick coat,
pretty fancy baby girl!
my husband got a Job today! He quit his burger flipping job back in Feb. when he reached his one year mark (didnt make sense to me either)
started building a Foundry onto the side of the barn for my dad in March and got fired in April because he kept saying...'two more days' and he was taking weeks to finish the project
left me and the baby behind for the entire month of May to go work up in Colorado and never sent home any money.
and now that he's been home for the last 30 days...he finally got a job and I'm so excited for him and us. not exactly sure what it is except that he's driving auto parts around. I'm so excited that he has work! and he starts tomorrow! I'm praying so hard this work is exactly what we need and will be able to support our family with.
Its been soooo frickin hard not knowing where our next money will come from and having to rely on everyone to help us out. its been completely horrible and depressing. maybe things are turning around. maybe we will be able to stand on our own two feet for once. Its been hell since I packed up my business over a year ago and had to trust on my husband for our finances. maybe this is the turning towards a future, I know I've been so stressed about everything and now maybe I can have a little peace of mind.
I'm so proud of him for finding work! my husband is employed with a real job!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Batman's job!!

Avery's toes look so cute, and so does her hair!

July 05, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Yeah he got a job so happy for all of you, I think your belly is cute how are you feelling. I love avery's toes. girls are so much fun. just wait till the little man arrives not so exciting.:) just pants and shirts and hotwheels :) sorry about your fouth but if you like david blaine then you need to watch chriss angel mindfreak he is a crazy man. wednesday's on A&E check it out

July 06, 2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

yay. congrats on batman's job! you deserve the stress vacation, momma.

July 06, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

woohooo for jobs! Good luck to Batman and his new job!

July 06, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

that's great news! Maybe you can put away some housekeeping money on the sly though, so that you've got emergency funds in case he quits unexpectedly. Sorry, didn't mean to sound negative.

July 06, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Congrats on Batman's new found job, hopefully all will turn out well.

I love pink, it's either pink or purple nail polish and my girls just luv it except my elder daughter :( Love Avery cute tiny little winny toes :)

July 06, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Phew! I'm glad to hear that, honey. I know how money issues stress things out...

Your sweet baby girl looks amazing!

M~

July 06, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger keda said...

oooh cute as a button! and your belly too!
so happy batman got a job babe. i hope things get a bit easier now. good news indeed :)

July 07, 2006 3:14 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

YEA!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear that! you deserve a little peace of mind and this just might be it~! congrats to you and to Batman!!!

July 07, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

What a relief!

July 07, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that's wonderful! I'm proud of him.

I like the nail polish.

July 08, 2006 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home