Monday, July 10, 2006

HAPPY BIrthday day HEATHER!!!!

its monday and I'm left to care for avery and unborn baby boy all by myself. this is getting so tiresome for my body. this afternoon I have a doctors visit and hopefully i can get my girlfriend to help out with avery otherwise I'm going to have to leave her strapped in her stroller out in the hall while I pee in a cup and have him measure my fundal (lenght of uterus) amonth ago i was 26" and term is around 30" so I'm getting big.
Last night I tossed and turned, I'm just unable to get comfortable and even if i could, silencing my mind would be the other challange I face nightly. between the bedrolling and the deap breathing I must have fallen asleep because i had a wicked little dream that I had sex with pauly shore..... and it was unpregnant sex and I was desirable but waking up and realizing my choice in fantasy was disturbing..... pauly shore? I had a crush on him back when i was 14 and after lastnights drift off to lala land I think it might have returned
girlfriend already called and said theirs a snag in today's plans....she's not very reliable but unfortunatley she's the only person I have right now and this sucks....
I'll try and post later today with an update on the OB visit

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Thank you for the HappY b-day.I hope your day gets better.
hOpe the visit goes well. Pauly Shore really? LOL

July 10, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Sex with Pauly Shore?!?! "Cheek chillers!" LOL

M~

July 10, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Pauly Shore? Well, it was your subconscious and you ARE pregnant so I suppose it can't be held against you.

July 10, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Ooops...who's this guy? Hope everything turns out fine.

July 10, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

I think it is very brave that you have come out about your dream with a person that continues to rock the "white man 'fro." You should be proud...but at least a little disturbed.

July 11, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know having a kiddo at those appts is sad, but emmy used to love listening to the baby's heartbeat. hope your appt went well and that you start to get a little rest.

July 11, 2006 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home