Monday, July 17, 2006

Just sharing pictures today

dressing up fancy and fun today in the messy bathroom . notice my spot on my tummy...yeah, I'm getting a full figure and catching everything on my boobs and gut these days. I need to borrrow one of Avery's bibs
***********our last visit with my family*******
my crazy/bi-polar father and daughter. He wants to seriously have batman killed so I guess we should start calling him penguin or Mr.freeze or something powerful and evil. HE would like that.
A new ride from the G-parents. only scoots in reverse currently my mom and uncle Rory on the floor begging for Goldfish from prissprat AVery...no luck there.
**********4th of July with the BATMAN crew*********
Granny Batman had knee replacement surgery and Avery took over the walker. (lady in striped shirt is great Aunt gloria and she's got a mouth full of Bar BQ)
GRAndpa Stan, Great Aunt Gloria, Me, Batman, Avery and GRAnny with her new KNEE!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I enjoyed the pics.
I don't blame Avery for not sharing her goldfish crackers. Those things are tasty!

July 17, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Awww! Great pics, chick!

M~

July 17, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Avery's standing so well! She's a cruiser then?

July 17, 2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

looks like avery love her new toy. I think your dad looks more like santa then anything :) hope he starts to come around soon. looks like avery is close to being mobile yah for her and you.

July 18, 2006 7:11 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a great bonding time with the family.

I like Avery's sparkling eyes!

July 18, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Adorable!

July 19, 2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home