Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY TRUTH

Had my 30wk. sonogram yesterday. everything is good and we saw testicles and a chubby beautiful face and I believe I started to feel somthing for this baby. Things have been so stressful around here, ever since I discovered this pregnancy I have been overwhelmed with the prospect of how we/I am going to manage things and it has been far from easy. I honestly have not enjoyed any of this pregnancy and might have actually been slightly bitter towards this baby. Its just been so hard becoming a mother for the first time and then to turn back around and do it all over again within 12 months .... its been a drain on my body and my emotions but yesterday i saw his face and a tear fell down my cheak and I think I do love this child in a secretive way.

Avery's nap was messed up due to the Doc. visit and when Batman came home , I was planning on making supper and putting her down for an ealy bedtime. it had been a big day for all of us.
the phone rang before I got the Bratts started and we had the news that Batmans homeboy "TOM" was picked up at his parole office for dirty UA's (5 of them) it had been a long time coming and batman had been saying that TOM would be going away soon and yesterday was his UNLUCky day. He had continued to keep reporting to his parole office with dirty urine..the last time I heard about it, he was trying to sneek his mother's pee into cheat the system. And this is the guy that BATMAN asked to be AVERy's God father!?! I put an end to that quickly. first off , how dare he even invite someone to that position in AVERYs life without talking it over with me first?! ANy way, the phone call was to say that we had to go and pick up his STUFF from the jail and rescue his truck from the parole office parkinglot. It was such a mess...but i guess when a friend gets stuck in jail you help out in ways that you can. so we packed Avery up in her Nighty T-shirt , threw her in the car and head down to the BIG HOUSE to pick up god father Tom's property. so much for an early bedtime. once we got tom's keys and pimp jewlery from the property office, we had to pick up his PIMP ride abandoned at his parole office and Batman drove it out to a hidden location so the repo man cant find it, or at least so no other thugs decide to strip it
and now to tie the sonogram into this story of TOM's arrest....we are scheduled to have the Csection delivery on Sept. 25 , the day before tom's birthday but I dont know if He's going to be arround in 2 months to see our happy arrival. He really screwed his life up. First by doing donughts up in Michigan snow with an 8ball of cocaine in his sock and then for not staying clean when he's release out on parole.

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I just don't know why you feel so stressed out....

July 25, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better about the baby. Sometimes its so hard. I felt that way w/ one of my babies too. You're a great mama, and you'll pull through this.. Your time is coming when all will be well. I can't believe you only have 2 months to go before your bouncy baby boy gets here. Your pregnancy is sure flying right along!

July 25, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Sometime you'll have to email me and tell me about when you lived in MI.

The high drama friends tend to scatter after a while. Good luck with that. And I know things are crazy, but I am happy that you are getting happier about the baby.

My due date is Sept 20. What if I deliver on your C Section date?!

July 25, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

hang in there girl! things will get better....keep your head up and think about your bouncing baby boy coming soon!

July 25, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

Hey - that's my birthday!!

July 26, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

just out of curiosity - why are you having a c-section? Did I miss something important from a previous post?

July 28, 2006 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home