Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Who's the funny girl?

batman finally gave avery another bath lastnight. (lastime he did bath duty was back in May) he seems to think that I need to get some sort of nanny for the last month of this pregnancy and we've asked my sister to setp up her Aunty duties (she was suppose to be here today and yesturday but I guess Avery is a messed up child and Rachel doesnt want to be around us...not really, she's just not all that reliable and this is who i have to entrust my baby with while I'm at the hospital) I dont know How I'm going to do this thing
I had a nightmare, the WORST EVER that Avery was taken from me and put in some sort of childcare/fostercare and I had to complete all these stupid requirements before I could regain my parental rights with her. they were making me do lunges and stand on one leg and balance myself ...(I must have been having leg cramps in my sleep)....but In my dream I'm crying to the authorities saying that I'm frickin 30lbs overweight with a pregnancy and my legs cant possibly do everything they are expecting me to do and Why cant I have my Avery girl back?
It was so emotional and upsetting and my heart just tore out of my chest..
I woke up and realized that it was all just a dream and I wanted to go wake avery up to hold and love on her.

some other news < I've got a MAry Kay rep. coming to my house tomorrow afternoon to give me a facial makeup makeover or something....I just hope she doesnt do anything to my skin that makes me break out right before I give birth. How I got suckered into having her come over is beyond me. I was walking around TArget picking up some socks and panties and a lady stops me to talk about how cute avery is and offers me a hand lotion sample and next thing I know she's got a palmpilot out and scheduling to come to my house to treat me to something. (10 minutes without avery screaming while I take a shower might get me to buy something but I guess they dont bribe like that)

9 Comments:

Blogger Zoeyjane said...

so you mean showering won't get easier for a while???

nightmares suck, i've been having them too. mostly about dropping or losing zoƫ. they especially suck since i'm so sleep deprived that i have a hard time realizing they're DREAMS at first!

August 15, 2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe Avery's little brother will keep her entertained... I know it helped a lot when I got a second cat for Daisy to play with...

Okay so maybe children and cats aren't exactly the same...

August 15, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger keda said...

lovely picture sweetie. looks like they are having a blast :)

ugh what an awful dream! poor babe.

and good luck with your sister... fingers crossed here.

August 15, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

wow, she's standing all by herself?
I don't think you should dismiss the idea of showering while the Mary Kay lady is over. Just say you have to go to the bathroom, and let her wait. If you do buy stuff it'll have been worth her time, right?

August 15, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

She's such a sweet baby!

I hope the facial comes out ok!

M~

August 15, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger KB said...

I think men have an irrational fear of babies and water, as if they can't be trusted not to let the little buggers drown.

August 15, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

good to see batman and Avery together having fun sorry about your sister I hope she starts to pull through it is almost over hun!

August 16, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cool. I want that Mary Kay lady in my downstream organization!

August 18, 2006 2:40 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, Batman can never deny that child! They have the same big grins in that photo, which makes me smile and ache all at the same time.

August 21, 2006 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home