Saturday, August 12, 2006

warning

so If i dont post something for awhile.....
our phonebill didnt get paid on the 7th and they called on wednesday asking when we would pay it and i told them , my husband gets paid later in the week and we should be able to take care of the bill on Friday, that i would pay online
well, yesterday was friday and I didnt get to the bank and now for whatever reasons, we dont have the funds to put in the bank so I dont know if my DSL is going to get cut and if they do cut me off, when it will be
just an update so you guys dont fret too much over what might have happend.
batman says he'll get the money and the bill will be paid, just not sure when. I swear we're going to have to put the bills in his name cause me not working and keeping track of things is going to ruin me.
happy weekend yall~ I'll be back

6 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

It must be hard being the responsible one, but not being the one with the money. Hope it all works out with the bills.

August 12, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

you wouldn't be the first to have this happen to, or the last. Don't sweat it.

August 12, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second the motion to put the bills in his name!!

August 12, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hi girlfriend.

Just wanted to say hi & that I'm thinking about you.

Your pics of Avery are just amazing. She's growing up so quickly...

M~

August 12, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

So sorry to hear that Ms. Avery's Mom, fingers crossed and hope that you stay connected.

August 14, 2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

I hope you can come back to us soon!

August 14, 2006 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home