Monday, August 14, 2006

this weekend we went across town to visit Batmans stepdads' parents and extended family. Batman has a couple stepcousins and they are the only grandCHildren so when avery arrived....she joined the kiddie pool of play and I got to see a whole new child in front of me. Chad is 7? and Tonya just turned 14 and my 11monthold daughter just totally loved them. for hours SHe played with the kids sitting on the bed in the spare room while they tossed around Arial tennis and continued crawling around on the floor while they did hide and seek through out the house. I was so proud of my baby for keeping up ....there was a new look in her eyes, a hungry look for comunication and exploriation of social workings. She was not just Miss popular cause she was the baby and cute, she was a part of the group and new how to hang. it was also nice getting to join the adult conversation and not be distracted with a fussy girl all day long. I really needed the break and the interaction i think
look hOw sweaty the kids got playing....avery was so tired andworn out lastnight when we got home but I know she had such a blast!
i talked with the phone people and as long as i have $90 out to them by this evening i'll stay connected. I told them a big story about being 8months pregnant and left at home with a 11 month old baby and we had to have our phone service incase of an emergency...they were very nice but it has to be by tonight. i hope batman doesnt make me into a liar with these folks. it was suppose to be paid on the 7th but I dont have any control over money these days and it sucks big time. I'm realizing what a control freak i really use to be and the feeling of having, "lost it" (emotionally , physically, mentally) all stems from not holding the reigns anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

oh lovely picture! nothing like cousins for kids.. so lovely.

you are not a control freak babe it's completely normal to need to feel like you know you can pay your bills. i've been there myself and i totally understand.

in my thoughts babe.

August 14, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

My partner told me that in Celtic culture (he's half Welsh) the wife and mother is always in charge of the money even if she's not the one who actually earns it. There's proably a helluva lot of logic in this.

August 14, 2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home