Monday, August 21, 2006

funny things about my daughter

while crawling, she'll suddenly drop her whole body to the earth and lay her face down if she gets startled........she'ld be great for the military

if she digs through my purse, she'll go straight to my wallet and open it pulling all my cards and Id out.

she dances doing the twist though she doesnt know how to even stand up on her own yet. my sister taught her to swing her elbows around her waist and anytime she hears music, thats what she does

she's a girlie girl and loves her shoes and dressing up in fancy jewelry. mom just gave her a first watch, a little pink digital one and she wont take it off

we think she said her first words :" Do again"
while listening to a musical stuffed bear, the song ended and avery sounded out "do 'gain" . I wasnt present but Its very possible those could have been actual words for her

She knows how to call the cats. her voice gets all highpitch and she starts slapping the ground next to her for the cats to come and sit with her. (our cats are more like dogs in this manner)

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

that's exactly how my mum used to call her cat. I must be really unobservant because most of what comes out of my daughter's mouth is quite unintelligle to me, but her dad insists she's saying stuff like "Dadda" and "Mummy" and naming animals.

August 21, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

That's a precious moment for you Ms. Avery's Mom

August 22, 2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home