Thursday, August 17, 2006

HNT- BAd News Brunette the coppy cat

earrings......from my friends mother...she's now gone on to decorating flip flops so anybody want a pair? not quite the showercap that bad news blonde wears but the same stuff hangs in our shower caddy. http://badnewsblonde.blogspot.com/



not a cartoon but its my life....walking the halls with my daughter. we're down to using one hand at the moment so hopefully her walking on her own is just around the corner (and before her baby brother is born) we've got aprox. 5 weeks till C-section date *tremble*
if you want to know more about HNT, check out the link to the HNT Osbasso in my links............

11 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

So aftr the C-sectin are you going to change the title of the blog?

Avery looks darling, and I'm sure that your youngest will look just as darling.


Happy HNT

August 17, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger keda said...

gorgeous. i love that you posted the similar pictures. wonderful.
happy hnt sweetie :)

August 17, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

awwwww. GREAT pictures! I've missed you. Haven't heard from you in awhile. I wish I could help you w/ avery when your baby is born. I so would! I posted some family pics too.

August 17, 2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Cute :) HHNT!

August 17, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Too cute....HHNT!

August 17, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Nice earrings! And funny pic at the bottom, too!

Well, now that I've got the right URL in my blogroll I can come comment again. Good thing I've found you on the other place or I might never have made it over. :)

August 17, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm trying to figure out how you got the picture of you and Avery at that angle!!

August 17, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

She's walking?!?! OMG.

M~

August 17, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Awesome! The shower caddy is uncanny!

August 17, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good job getting cleaner!

August 18, 2006 2:42 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

YEAH look at her go. she will be up on her own in 5 weeks easy.

August 18, 2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home