Monday, August 28, 2006

Joe pool lake



batman's buddy from Colorado came down for a vacation and we rented a boat for out at the lake this last weekend. I wasnt so sure I really wanted to take Avery out on the water let alone get my stomach bounced around by a ski boat . the weather has been up around 104 degrees and my last OB visit, the Doc told me that I really need to stay off my feet as much as possible but in the efforts of having a fun family weekend I was willing to give it a go. BAtman loves the lake and I'm terrified if I cant see my feet below me but I did it and avery had a terrific time. thankfully she's got her daddies skin and instead of burning, she just turns brown. I on the otherhand used sunblock on my tummy and tops of my breast but failed to keep my back covered and now my skin iches and feels tight. Batman sliced up some of my alovera and slimed it around my sunburn and it's helped.
i'm so drained after all the activity and sun and banging around on a boat. thankfully Benjamin seems to be doing fine and is kicking the crap out of me still so the jostling didnt affect his wellbeing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

sounds like fun the water looks beautiiful wish i could have joined sounds like things are starting to go well with your family and that is so great hope you are feeling well

August 29, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

What a good time. You are such a beautiful girl. Pregnancy agrees w/ your skin and complection. I'm glad you had a good time, try to listen to your doctor! You don't want that baby to get here any earlier than he must. Becareful, and enjoy your last few weeks of having one child.

August 30, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! Great Fun and she looks so adorable sleeping so soundly.

You take care Avery's Mom!

August 31, 2006 1:43 AM  
Blogger keda said...

fabulous!! and the aloe vera will help babe. miracle stuff.

August 31, 2006 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home