Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stolen from Violet....

"If your baby's beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule, burps on demand and an angel all the time, you're the Grandma" - Theresa Bloomingdale


today was nice once we got it started. I made omelets and porridge for breakfast and sent jamie to work. Avery and I made it into the car and ran sum errands and wound up at my mother's for the afternoon. Mom was trying to clean out her closets of clothes that she's too skinny for....Yes, I said skinny and I'm so proud of her for taking the effort to drop the excess weight. She's down almost 50 lbs now and looks fabulous.
after leaving moms, Avery and I dropped by to see jamie up at his work. And I felt like such a snoop. (he works at a local restaurant as a cook and they were slow around 4pm so no harm) there was some story from yesterday about a girl getting into a 'condiment fight' with him and it ended with her pressing him up against the wall and rubbing her body covered in chilli against his....I'm not comfy with the idea. All I know is that he came home saying he had to throw out his work shirt.....But on to my day that was great. It turns out the above mentioned girl was there when Avery and I stopped in and now my feelings are doubly hurt because she said Avery had fat thighs....That is a soft spot with me. I have always struggled with my fat thighs and now the woman I'm concerned about is saying that to my baby (yeah, I know, there are better things to worry about) so tomorrow I'm taking my fat baby to the pediatrician and we get to see how big my darling girl is. I just don't like 'other women' and I don't like my man coming home without a shirt....I tried telling him that when a woman throws food at a man that starts a food fight...She's trying to get his attention in ways that jamie is not allowed to indulge.
like I said before, I felt like a snoop though my original intention was just to drop by and say hello not to do any spy work.
got to run the Donald is starting......I tell you how the Dr. goes tomorrow, wish me luck and safety for Avery

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

People are so fucking insensitive with their callous words. I can't believe she dared to say your baby has fat thighs! That's just downright rude. There's ways of saying things & it's obvious she has no cooth.

And you're right on with your thoughts about this gal coming on to Jamie by starting a food fight.

Hey, congrats to your mom! How is she losing weight? Diet & exercise?

Good luck today! Thinking about you!

M~

November 04, 2005 6:22 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

they're not fat thighs, they're HEALTHY thighs! babies aren't supposed to have skinny legs...what the hell is she thinking? she's just jealous because you've got such a pretty little lady in your life and she (obviously) has no one like that to make her happy. why else would she be blatantly flirting with jamie - a very spoken for man! i'm not even going to give her the benefit of the doubt here ... i don't like her. but yeah, i did get out of the other side of the bed today...hubby didn't have to go to work until an hour later than usual, so we got to sleep the WHOLE night together and get up together too, so i just followed him.

i hope everything goes well at the doctor today, i'll be thinking of you two pretty ladies!

November 04, 2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hope te dr. goes well.
I do not blame you I think I would of been jealous as well infact i am alittle for you :) he loves you though remember that and you are the one he comes home to everynight. tell momm we are proud of her and that she need to start posting again we miss her.

November 04, 2005 7:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

there is nothing cuter than fat thighs on a baby. Mine never do get very fat because their daddy is so skinny. Don't worry about it. Take care!

November 04, 2005 7:54 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

i would have taken a pot of chili and poured it over her head. avery is perfect. and this girl definitely needs to keep her grubby, food-covered self away from your man.
hope everything goes well today and i hope you and batman have a great weekend :)

November 04, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

that woman is way outa line

November 04, 2005 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home