Saturday, October 22, 2005

Home by myself

He better come home with flowers
I cant believe he left even after I asked him not to go
we spent all day with his friends and Avery and I had to come home
Now he's gone back out 'drinking' with his dogs
I'm really tired and wish that he had spent the evening with his girls here at home tonight
I'm so mad right now I dont even want to talk

My daughter is my world and everything I do revolves around her,
I wish he felt some of the gravity
......Flowers would not make things better
He's messing up and in truth he missing out

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I know exactly how you feel. The only advice I have for you is: pray. Pray for your heart, pray for him, pray for Avery. Any amount of nagging and asking for him to do the things you want him to do will not change him. Change is between him and God. I tried everything I could to get my husband to do the things I thought he should be doing. Turns out God had better plans than I could have dreamed, and it had nothing to do with me. On the other hand, be sure to let him know that this is a hard thing you're dealing with and that you'd like help. But depending on humans will always leave you alone. God is your only stronghold and He will never fail you. I hope I don't sound too preachy. I know it sucks. Just try to grow and change and love and accept him the way he is. Love ya!

October 24, 2005 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home