Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Riddler my kitty

mom brought me back this pot full of cactus from her trip to Arizona last summer and I've kept it sitting on my table by the backdoor. Riddler, my boycat has claimed it as homebase and camps out day and night right next to the prickly pear. several times I've gone to pet him on the head as I walked past and got stuck by the needles from the evil plant.


Its funny that one side of the cactus is hairier then the other. good thing my cat leaves white hair,,,,it matches the white hair of the plant

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

So how is it that he doesn't end up with cacti needles all over him?

October 19, 2005 4:50 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

i miss my pussy cat :o( riddler sure is one handsome dude, i can see why you have a crush on him. hanging out with the cacti proves that he's tuff too!

October 20, 2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home