Wednesday, October 12, 2005

We're six weeks today and you know what that means





My baby makes me laugh and my life is wonderful
everyone needs to have a baby or at least borrow one for a day
they smell so good and act silly with you and are so much fun

aVery's six weeks old today and I get to haul her over to see my Doctor this afternoon. Guess he's gonna check me and see about setting up some contraceptive so Avery doesn't get her little brother too soon :)

She's actually getting to be fun as time goes by. I mean I totally enjoyed having her in her first couple of weeks of life but now, she's developing her little personality and starting to make experimental sounds with her voice....She's so cute and I think this mothering thing is getting to be a tad bit easier. At least it's getting more enjoyable and I'm having a good time (most of the time) Last night she slept from 11pm-5 this morning which is her record for sleeping through the night. I realize that it was a mishap and probably wont happen again for some time but at least I got to rest some. I did have to suffer through a cranky attitude yesterday with her but If letting her blow some steam means that I get to indulge in an extra hour of sleep....Then I think it could be a good thing to allow for her to scream once in awhile. I used to feel guilty allowing her to cry but now I know that most of her wailing is her getting to know her voice right now

I'm thinking she's gonna be a talker which is great because batman is the quiet type and us girls will have so much to blabber about. It'll be nice having conversations that aren't one worded.

I couldn't love anyone more then I do my family

oh! something else that is terrific.....I got into my skinny jeans this weekend. perfect timing because it was starting to get cool and I didnt want to just put on some sweats. the jeans fit and I was suprised (I didnt look quite how I would have hoped or remembered) but at least I was in. still need to get myself into shape. It's terrible to think how pregnancy can alter your body....I honestly think I have forgotten how big I once was.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Ahhh the skinny jeans! Congrats, Skinny Minnie!

Six weeks. Sure doesn't look a day over 5 weeks... lol.

Good luck with the MD today. I'm sure she'll get a glowing report!

M~

October 12, 2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hurray for skinny jeans! that's great. I have technically fit mine for a few months, but they are still a little tight at the waist.

ask jamie if avery liked the taste of his nose?

October 12, 2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

even with the poopy diaper story from last week, you and Avery make me so excited to be a mommy. I can't wait for my little one to get here in February!! However, I have very little hope of fitting in my skinny jeans at 6 weeks. Good for you :)

October 12, 2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

yea for one night of 6 hours of sleep! that will continue to get more frequent--i was so thankful when that happened. every week there will be something new avery shows you :)

October 13, 2005 7:42 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

such cute pics.

glad you got into the skinny jeans.

You think this is fun just wait it gets better!

October 13, 2005 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home