Thursday, September 29, 2005

my trip to florida

of course Avery got the window seat









Four generations....myself, mother, Gram-B and baby Avery










the Whole trip wasnt without reward......pulled this catfish from the cannal leads to the gulf









Batman, robyn and baby Avery (she looks like she's chasing a lizard away )









Gram B holding her great grandaughter Avery









nursing Avery under the blanket in the living room with my mother. the flower arangment was from papa joes funeral

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

So if the whole wife and mother thing does not work out, you can be a fisherwoman.

September 30, 2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You know, in the midst of sadness, I'm sure it gave your great-grandmother great joy to hold Avery. Probably comforted her in a special way. Glad you had a safe trip and that you're back.

September 30, 2005 5:23 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I'm happy you were smiling... it was a sad time, but rewarding ~ look at the love coming from family members!

M~

September 30, 2005 6:06 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i love the 3 generation pictures I have some like that with my daughter also

September 30, 2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love the picture with all four of you. it's kind of rare in this day and age to be able to do that. your gram b. looks so sweet holding avery.

September 30, 2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a great family you have! I'm sorry for your loss and that it's taken me so long to drop by. I've been under the weather though. Oh, I guess you know that huh? Well, kiss the baby.

October 02, 2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home