Thursday, October 06, 2005

the things that pass by


I saw a stray dog this morning and I could tell he was a stray by the way that he jogged on down the way
I slept with the window open last night and I was afraid someone would snatch Avery from her crib
there is a rapist alert in the news since tuesday for my neighbor hood and all they have is a scetch of some scarry man.
the weather dropped considerably and i've gotten to wear my favorite green hoodie that I've worn for 8 years
still havent hung art pieces in Avery's room...I'm scared she'll get hit on the head if they fall
something just now exploded outside...it sounded like a gun but cannonlike...
probably just a car backfiring, It's not the forth of July
I fell asleep... er got to take a nap this morning....it was on my stomach which is new for my tummy and my back has been complaining
got a pooper scooper for the cats litter box from the dollar store and returned book to the library late (another late fee) :?
gave Avery her medicine for the second time and she still hasnt pooped since Saturday
I decided to go comfy today and have been leaking breastmilk through my shirt all day
when it's time to switch breast feeding Avery...I always ask her if she's ready for the "udder" one

5 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

"sometimes diamonds come from these pressures"
read that as a comment on addicts blog...I like it alot

October 06, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I was looking forward to sleeping on my stomach after giving birth - but I can't because my massive milk-giving boobs get in the way.

October 06, 2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

after a couple months those milk-giving boobs will subside a bit... :)

sounds like a normal day for a mom! take care.

October 06, 2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

i'm so cracking up at that 'udder' one bit

i've never liked sleeping on my stomach, always have been a side person. i've wanted to sleep on my back a lot lately though, but it's just not comfy after the first 10 seconds.

October 06, 2005 7:16 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

the udder one that is a funny thought. sou nds like you nhave been busy. I was so happy rto start sleeping on my tummy after my c-section. enjoy.

October 06, 2005 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home