Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm such a loser


Today was horrible:

1) had to take Avery to get hep B vaccination. I hate needles!

2) forgot to put rent in the drop box lastnight and got my first latefee ever in 9 years of rental history

3) made dinner over at my parents for dad and little bro. Rory.
my dad helped to take friends 2 labradors to the hospital cause of a road collision. They were out chasing squirrels and both dogs took severe hits to the head so dinner was served cold.


what is it with death right now? I think something is following me around........So much has been happening with a new baby and my grandfather that I think I forgot to post about how patches our last barncat drowned in the pool a couple of days before I left for Florida. She was 15 years old and feeble. I think she got blown into the pool and was too weak being waterlogged to make it to the steps.
my life/day has stunk
I'll try and be ultrabright about tomorrow. I cant think of anyone else that could kick the bucket but ya never know.

7 Comments:

Blogger jenu said...

thats so sad! (about your cat)

October 05, 2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Stop being so hard on yourself, okay? You are doing an amazing job with that little girl, and although things are rough right now, they will get better.

And she is beautiful.

October 05, 2005 5:03 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh wow. Honey, I'm sorry... but yeah, don't be so hard on yourself. Your plate is full but you're still managing to do a knock-out job with that beautiful, yet camera shy baby girl... lol.

M~

October 05, 2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

chin up, sweetie - when it rains, it pours sometimes but you're strong enough to make it through the rough times. and every time you get a little bit sad, just look at that new little beauty of yours... how can you NOT smile at that?! :oD

October 05, 2005 6:06 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

how is avery's gas

keep your head up hon things will get better.

October 05, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Bridge you helped me out
I am only Human....sometimes I'm so busy being a new mom that not all the super powers have come

October 06, 2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a beautiful picture of Avery! I have one like that of our daughter and it's just cute the way they use their body language.

October 06, 2005 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home