Saturday, October 08, 2005

Visiting the rest of the family


we're going to visit Mema (jamie's dad's mother) she lives just down the way from us and visited while we were in the hospital but the rest of that side of the family lives down in austin and they will get to see their grandaughter for the first time today.
guess I need to go give avery a bath and find somthing for her to wear, poop in and wear again
wish me luck....these people make me uncomfortable because they feel real distant. they want to meet avery so that's cool, dont know if they want the titles of grand parents though. they really werent much parents to jamie. it's going to be awkward....but I love Mema, she's a sweet heart and has always treated jamie and me well. I think I'm going to be relying alot on her kindness and Avery's cuteness to cover over any weird feelings that come up.

go and check out my last comment from the previous post, you'll laugh at us new parents

5 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

picture was taken three weeks ago while in FLorida....

October 08, 2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

popcorn and cookies, yum!

October 08, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Robyn... I've been reading your blog for a while and I just thought I should say hello. You and Avery are both so beautiful and I love getting to take a peek into your lives!

Good luck with the visit... I think sometimes babies help bring people together and I'm sure Avery will do a great job of that!

October 08, 2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I love that pic. It's so pretty.

Your comments were funny. Tell your hubby to take out the trash! lol

Have a great time!

M~

October 09, 2005 8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Are you in Austin? Call me at 835-7261 and stop by and visit us!

October 09, 2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home