Thursday, October 13, 2005

TIme at home alone




I've been dreaming which means that I've been sleeping some
last night Avery had me up at 1, 3, 5, and I gave up after the sun rose...But during those few beautiful hours when I had my eyes closed, I dreampt that I was in California for the premiere of Benny and joon and I was eating grapes and there was a parade and Johnny depp was going to be there and my grapes were the purple kind and had large pits in them like olives do
then my dream changed to driving through beach front neighbor hood with enormous luxury homes that had water slides that dumped out into the ocean. as the car was passing this one home inparticular; I looked to my left and saw these giant whale's with people riding them like a horse down these water slides and I wondered in my dream why these giant dolphins had diapers on...And then I realized that they were sophisticated whales that wouldn't just poop anywhere, they wore diapers and people rode them down waterslides......
I looked to my right and that house had a long sandy beach drive with shallow blue water lapping up at each side and the house was amazingly peaceful except that if one good storm came up , and that drive way would be underwater the the residence would become its own island


It's amazing that I'm dreaming. I totally love remembering dreams and the silly things that my mind creates but It just sucks that Avery was up so much last night. I know that yesterday I was singing the praise of having so much sleep....Well, she kept sleeping yesterday which is why I was able to get out such a long post but then I was up with her all night
tonight should be better....She hasn't stopped since she got me up this morning
right now I should be getting a nap while she's out of the house with jamie......I really needed a break from her. I just hope that she's not sleeping too much right now....So that she crashes good tonight and I can have more dreams about whales and Johnny depp :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

mmmm the beach & Johnny Depp... delish!

M~

October 13, 2005 8:27 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yay, another person who has vivid dreams and remembers them. People that I tell my dreams to always comment that they never remember theirs. I think we are the lucky ones.

Avery is getting so BIG!

October 14, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It is too bad that I can not always pick what I dream about...

October 16, 2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home