Thursday, October 20, 2005

has it been a week without Avery pictures?

We made a pallet of quilts for her to roll around on and work out her hiccups while mommy blogs :)


discovering her hands

I cant believe that she's already 7 weeks old today, that I've been a mommy for almost 2 whole months.....what have i done with all that time? Little Avery is going to be standing and talking back to me before I know who I am again. I thought life was full before having a child, boy was I wrong, never could I have guessed that simply getting deoderant on in the morning would make me feel acomplished for the day.

something else cool to look at: Not life size Art
http://w3.uwyo.edu/~jon8088/pic/Not%20life-sized%20art.html

10 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

she is changing so much so fast

October 20, 2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

tell me about it! she grows too quickly and I'm not knowing how to keep up, It just makes me realize how happy I am to get to stay home and see her all day because by next week she's going to be a whole nother person

October 20, 2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Awna said...

Yeah, if I leave the house with make-up on I feel like I have accomplished an amazing thing.
*sigh*
But it's oh so worth it.
Congrats on a beautiful baby.

October 20, 2005 5:38 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

she is getting so big and so fast...they always do! enjoy her all the time! she is adorable!

October 20, 2005 6:42 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMG... she is getting cuter every DAY!

Hugs to you both!
M~

October 20, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous. I can't believe you made us wait a whole week for more pics! :)

October 20, 2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Sprinkles said...

Sweet sweet baby...

Love the "blogging boppy"! ;)

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

October 20, 2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i used to tease my best friend about not showering every day (when she had kids and i didn't). i couldn't understand how she didn't have 10 minutes in her day to herself. ha ha ha. now i see. and i didn't get a shower yesterday.

October 21, 2005 2:41 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

what a sweetheart!! i can't help but get so excited when i see pictures of you with avery. she is just beautiful. :)

October 21, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

geeze robyn, can she get any cuter?!

October 21, 2005 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home