Friday, October 28, 2005

Avery with Lisa and Stan


IT was a great day, jamie and Avery and I got to get out of the house and the weather was FINE
it was a kite flying type of day
we ended up going to visit jamies mom and stepdad and Avery was so good for them. She was happy and cooooed and wore granma's big socks and was very entertaining. a very nice visit that I didn't panic over.
we got to visit my great friend DJ for a little while and she got to hold Avery. I rarely get to see Dj but we're planning on trying a trip to the park sometime next week
my mom is getting home from Florida tomorrow...This will be almost a month since she's been able to see Avery....I'm kinda nervous about having her home but I'll go into that next post

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I scrolled down and saw the pics. Avery is growing and looking darling and happy.
I'm glad you had a nice visit.
Hope all goes okay when your mom gets there.

October 28, 2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

These last few pictures of Avery have been so cute with how she's interacting in some way with y'all. What a social butterfly. She's beautiful!

October 28, 2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

It's really good to hear that everything went all right.

October 29, 2005 5:52 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

it's good that the visit went well. with toting avery around to see everyone, it can be a bit nervewracking. i always breathed a sigh of relief that things went ok.

October 29, 2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh good ~ I was thinking about you & hoping the visit went ok! You're right ~ this is beautiful weather we are having.

M~

October 30, 2005 7:48 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

look at all of her hair! Awesome.

October 30, 2005 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home