Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Its another day only now its the month of November


My little girl didn't get a pumpkin this year but we made pumpkin cookies today
she didn't get to go trickor treating for Halloween but we did get to order takeout for dinner and got to bed early (something I'm having to work on) she'll fall to sleep around 8pm and I need to hit the hay at that time because she sleeps the longest during that time.
Jamie and Avery are going to the clinic today and are getting swabbed.....I'm nervous not about the results but just Ihate having to return to the awful night that I was gangraped....Not sure when the results will be done but I'll keep you updated on the proceedings. I believe DNA diagnostics said once they receive the swabs from the clinic, then it's like 5 business days....I hate that I'm having to go through this
this wasn't how my life was ment to go...Its really been a rough couple of days mostly because I've been having to deal with these things in my head. I just want for it to be over so jamie and I can have our family and know we belong to each other. There is alot of hurt going on and there isn't a bandaide large enough, so many people are hurt and desiring answers, mostly my family
Mom finally got home and the past two days, Avery and I have gone and visited. Mom's been in Florida with her mother(gramB) since the death of her dad. It was inspiring to see mom with my baby. I'm realizing that there is so much I can pick up from her....She bore and raised 5 kids of her own and watching her with Avery helped put a calm in my own voice . I'm glad she's home. Iknow I said I was dreading her being home, I just figured it was going to start the struggle of 'who's the mommy'......It just nice having my mom around. Sometime I
feel so strungout and withered,

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Oh robyn I will be praying for the right results.
You have a wonderful man regardless. and a beautiful family.

hang in there we are all here for you.
keep us posted.
happy november!

November 01, 2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

we'll be praying for you too, sweetie! love ya and i'm glad your mommy is home again!

November 01, 2005 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robyn, I don't know what to say except that I'm thinking about you. I can't imagine what it feels like. I hope you get the results back quickly and that they're "right"!

(If it helps, I think Avery looks like Batman... even though she also looks just like you!)

November 01, 2005 8:05 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I can't imagine having to go thru what you went thru. You are extremely brave. I'm not sure I would have been as strong.

Gal, I want to say this: regardless of what that test shows, does it really matter who is Avery's dad? It takes a sperm to make a baby, but it takes a great man to step up to the plate & be such an amazing father. I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries with saying this...

But he sounds like such a great daddy to her.

I hope for the best possible results for y'all.

Sending you a hug.

M~

November 02, 2005 6:01 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Wow, I haven't been around for a while and the whole world goes crazy. Is there seriously a questions of Jamie being hte dad? I have to go read archives....

November 02, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Robyn- You are such a strong woman for all you've gone through and still have a straight head on your shoulders! I will be thinking about you and hoping everything turns out as it should. my hugs to you

November 02, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

robyn~ i'll be thinking about you and jamie and avery. i agree with greekchickie, it is the man who steps up and does the fathering that is the real father.

November 02, 2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple months now. I just want to let you know that you are all in my thought and prayers.

November 02, 2005 12:38 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

DNA does not a father make. if you and jamie love avery, THAT is what makes you a family.

November 02, 2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home