Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Who knows what today is?

It's my last Tuesday before I'm due to give Birth.
Only 5% of all pregnant women give birth on their due date. I could have her any day now or she could make me wait but the positive thing is that she is about to be here. It's inevitable, my world is changing me into someone else. It's a second puberty for me. I'm about to be a mom!

I cant believe i've made it this far. It feels like it's been such a journey, and the only thing I can say is that i'm so glad its nearly over. Now the tough part comes into play. I've got Labor and delivery to get through and then the rest of time to mess up raising my little girl. She's going to be so cute! I can hardly wait to see her little hands and funny shaped face. I hope she's happy to see me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!1 she is almost here. I bet you can not wait to hold her and kiss her and just stare I stil do that when they all sleep even my 6 year old just stare at them.enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy! and God bless you , batman and baby Avery.

August 16, 2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home