Monday, August 15, 2005

Sharing babies

several nights ago, as I slept I had a dream that I had a baby from someone elses blog that I read.
http://pumpkindiary.blogspot.com/

this blog is one of my favorites to look at and their little baby boy Bram is so darling. but the other day the pumpkin diaries confused me because there where pictures of Two babies that looked tremendously alike.
It must have stuck with me because that night I was dreaming about the babies and little baby Bram was in my arms and belonged to me. I remember feeling guilty because I knew his wonderful dad and Mum would be missing him except in my dream, I made the excuse that there was another baby they had and this little boy was going to be mine.
I think the blonde woman who looks so much like Eve the mother was in my dreams as well. Kinda overseeing the whole trading of babies.
I woke up that morning feeling horrible or at least a bit guilty that I had taken someones baby. Think I'm just anxious for my little bundle to get here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Sounds like you have some anxiety gal... relax... you're gonna be just fine.

I love your previous post ~ your other "kids" will do just fine. They'll love Avery as much as you do!

M~

August 15, 2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Next will come dreams and anxious feelings over Avery's safety. It's part of being a mommie.
Try as best you can to relax and trust that all will be okay. You will be a loving, wonderful mother, and Avery will adore you.

August 15, 2005 11:31 AM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I have heard that the pregnancy dreams can be really crazy....good luck :-)

August 15, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think it is fine to trade babies. Sometimes it gets boring just being around your own kids all of the time.

August 16, 2005 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home