Friday, August 12, 2005

Against Doctors Orders


Got back from doing my walk this morning. I skipped it yesterday and felt lazy and fat all day so I decided it might be good for me to keep up with the exercise. This morning I took it real slow though and actually don't feel that bad. I think maybe before I was pushing myself and this time I just took it at a stroll, my hands get puffy and stuff but they don't ache as much as they had time s past. I'll take the rest of the day easy.....Don't have a lot to do today. Take a bath, take a nap, read my parenting books I picked up at the library yesterday.....Pretty easy day. Hope yours is as good

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 12, 2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Enjoy your lazy day. I wish I could put my feet up and read books all day long. I'm reading Angels and Demons right now, and it is often hard for me to put it down and go to school.

August 12, 2005 8:46 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Hope you enjoy y our day. take it very easy and have a wonderful weekend

August 12, 2005 9:12 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that's what i'm talking about...enjoy what things are scarce after the baby's born. it sounds like a great plan...and i'm jealous! :)

August 12, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ohhh Karen, you'll love A&D! Even better than The Da Vinci Code.

Sounds like a great day, Robyn. Enjoy it.

M~

August 12, 2005 11:15 AM  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

enjoy the quiet time !

August 12, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Sounds great. You're getting really close now. Continue to take it easy. You'll need your strength for the delivery and for Avery.

August 12, 2005 7:57 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I echo Grody. Soooo jealous.

August 12, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

The walking is good keep it up . Your not in a race so enjoy it while you can.
Just wanted to check in with you and see how your doing . I know one of these days I'm going to pop in and your going to annouse the arrival of you little Avery!!! I can't wait.

August 12, 2005 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home