Saturday, August 06, 2005

flying arms


Something I have felt during the long days of pregnancy is this strange sensation in both of my arms. It's hard to explain but Its as if I have to much weight in the rest of my body that my arms feel like they are too lite.
It really drives me crazy and I don't know what to do. I become figetty with my hands,,,not that my hands feel weird, but my arms just don't know what to do. I'll try crossing them but nothing really feels right. My arms feel like they just need to float up into the air away from the sides of my body. To put it out of my mind usually that takes a good couple distractions over the course of an hour.
This Arm sensation has been happening since early on in the pregnancy, like 4 months along I started noticing it. I didn't know what it was from . I thought maybe it was my body reacting to not having to exert huge forces from my arms for massage. That I had this emptiness running restlessly through my arms. But now It should have slowed down. since that was around the time I had to close up my business. I was missing the pressure or tightness in my shoulders and arms. But it's continued almost daily that I feel my arms want to move and push out some energy. Dont think its just from cancellng out my work, Now I think it's actually my body getting ready for holding my BaBy. My arms feel so empty and lite, like they need something to do or to hold. I really think its my baby that my hands and arms are yearning for.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think you are right. That must be it.

August 06, 2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I agree with addict. Robyn, you are so perceptive. That is a good quality.

August 06, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

soon soon soon yo will be able to hold the baby and just stare at the baby with so much love. I love my children so much they complete me.I cannot wait to see pics of the baby when it comes

August 07, 2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Wow that was exactly what I was thinking when I started reading this. You know exactly where you are and what you need to do now your body is telling you to just let it happen, you will be fine!

August 07, 2005 11:27 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is so sweet!

August 07, 2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I live in Texas too, what part are you in? East or South or west or where?

August 12, 2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home