Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bagel for Breakfast


I prepared myself a bagel with blueberry creamcheese for breakfast this morning. I was so proud of myself for getting my butt up and out of bed to do my walk. It's so dang hot out there, If I don't get my walking in before 9am the sun is just sweltering and the pollution watch in this area is "level red" which means to stay away from all outdoor activity. (miserable pollution, spit on the ground pollution)
So I'm about to enjoy my little toasted bagel and it lands face down in the carpet. I'm so mad because now I've got a lite blue patch of creamcheese stuck to my floor and my bagel now has been ruined. I pick up the whole mess and take it back into the kitchen to inspect the damage to my bagel. Not really that bad, I could still eat it, just the top layer of spread got ruined so I cleaned it off and added another coat of creamcheese to my poor bagel when it falls off the counter and lands face down on the kitchen floor mat.
I guess God just didn't want for me to eat that dumb Bagel

So you dont think I'm totally gross, enjoy this website about the 5 second rule
http://www.walltext.com/feature_9_eatoffthefloor.php

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Because the topping is always heavier than the bagel itself. It's a rule of gravity. :-) So Robyn, did you pick it up again? That's too funny.

August 04, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

In our house it is more like a five to ten minute rule. I like to mosy rather than jump to retrieve food from the floor.

August 04, 2005 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home