Saturday, July 30, 2005

Got the Carseat,,,thanks everyone


So today was the big day, I finally met my first person from online and it was super nice.

so you all can laugh at me, I had some sickening paranoia that some how this single white female was sneaking her way into my home so she could kidnap my baby after Avery was born...I mean, I already know her brother in law is a crazed child collector. Maybe she was brain washed by his cult and works as a child catcher and today I just made the most dangerous friend.......If anything happens to me or my baby turns up missing,,,, look at/investigate Karen or Chris

just joking (I know I'm crazy, it's really a scary world out there) did you know that pregnant women have a higher risk of getting murdered. The statistics are incredible,
jealous boyfriends become more violent,
psychotic women want to steal unborn babies to fake their own pregnancies....It's a rough world and very dangerous to be in my shoes right now.

any way, Karen came by and we talked so long. It was really a nice visit. Not often do two people share so openly, and It was absolutely great getting to know such a smart, down to earth, young lady. I feel like our friendship has been in existence for years....God knows we talked long enough. I just really feel good after all the sharing today
Ask me anything about Karen today, and I bet I could answer correctly


Checkout these cute carseat covers, a little over priced but i can just imagine Avery sitting pretty in a pink hawaiin carseat http://www.kiskissa.com/car_seat_covers.htm

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You don't have to worry about Karen or Chris. Our cult is very specific that we can only steal babies from women under three feet tall. Our sources cleared you as a possible host. Hope that eases your mind.

July 30, 2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i shouldn't have looked at those car seat cover....now i think i'll have to buy the blue chenille! (mine is a boy or so they tell me) i do sew, so i'll have to see how complicated it would be to whip one up. not feelin too motivated, though. :)

be careful meeting people! :)

July 30, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Karen. We have your number & won't hesitate to hurt you if you do anything to our gal.

KIDDING!!!!

:D

Glad you met your 1st bloggy. The 1st one is always the most special, you know. Stephanie was my first *blush*... and she was gooooood! hahaha KIDDING AGAIN. I've now met 2 bloggy friends. Pretty neat!

On a serious note, I have heard that statistic about pregnant women as well. It is very frightening.

M~

July 30, 2005 10:56 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

congrats Robyn.

i've met many people from the internet over the years ... i would guess 20 at least. some of them i am still very good friends with 10 years later.

take care of you and good luck to all of you.

July 30, 2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes, we primarily deal in Oompa Loompa babies, and by your picture you kind of looked like an Oompa Loompa so we had to send Karen to check you out. The child seat was just a ruse.

July 30, 2005 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home