Wednesday, July 27, 2005

AIR in the Afternoon


Batman is at work, I'm stuck at home, It's been raining off and on all day so the sky is darker and the air much cooler (like 70 something) feels good. I have the windows open and am getting some of baby Avery's clothes washed. There's music coming from outside, it sounds like groovy jazz floating from across the pool. sounds like Marvin Gaye in the rain,,,,,,
not bad, Maybe I'll dance with Riddler and tell you about the Doctors visit later......

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I enjoyed my walk to the train this afternoon as I was leaving the lab. The cooler weather is so refreshing!

July 27, 2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

sounds like a relaxing .. calm ... quiet kind of day.

i hope you enjoyed your time ....

July 27, 2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

We got not a drop of rain. That irked me to no end. I'm glad for you, though.

M~

July 27, 2005 8:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

"I am stuck at home" does not sound so bad. Batman working sounds good, too. :)

July 28, 2005 2:35 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

RobertL~~~~SHhhhhuush your mouth! we need the rain here in TX. It's been freekin HOT and DRY
I'm about to put my raindance shoes on and get some weather stirred up again.

July 30, 2005 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home