Wednesday, August 10, 2005

still here


STill pregnant ARRRRGHGHG! I want this baby out of me like a drunk wants more beer
Avery is getting tooooo big. my tummy quit growing out forward and now she's stretching my sides out where I am told I use to have a waist.
I'm going to the Doc in another hour and half to get fingered and see how things are progressing and I 'm going to tell him that I want to have the baby now. I'm done being pregnant and lugging around 40 extra pounds, it hurts my knees now, not just my back and ankles, but every single joint is fat and swollen and I'm in a yucky mood.
I'm trying to talk BAtman into having sex but he wont touch me with a ten foot pole (sex is suppose to be good to induce labor) got some socks and music put together for my hospital bag, dont care about my makeup and I'm getting a disposable camera because digital isnt allowed at labor and deliveries. So I'm packed as far as I care, I just want to be done already. oh, and It would be cool to see my baby, I'm just so freekin uncomfortable
I really hope the Doctor tells me to go straight to the hospital after he checks me, I want to be ready Today/

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

well it is so good to hear from you. I think we were all worried Avery will be here soon then all this will of seemed more then worth it. hope the doctors appointment goes well.

August 10, 2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sex doesn't work. :( It's fun trying, though. :)
Good luck at the doctor! My doctor finally felt sorry enough for me that she let me go. Look real pathetic, try crying.

August 10, 2005 1:44 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

There you are! I was wondering if you popped your bundle of joy! lol

lol.. I like Amy's comments. Girlie, try walking. I hear that's good. And drinking some kind of castro oil. Blah! Old wive's tales, maybe... but I have heard people delivering after doing those 2 things. My mom was walking in KMart when my brother was wanting to come out & play. Luckily she made it to the hospital 1st.

Good luck, honey! We're all rooting for you!

M~

August 10, 2005 4:51 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

ooh...i am so sympathetic! good luck :)

August 10, 2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Castor oil DOES work, but only if you are more than 3cm. This according to my midwife. I never tried it, I think I would have gagged myself into labor.

August 10, 2005 7:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I feel for you. I was 12 days overdue with Emlyn and it was very hard. Just be patient (I know it's hard) and know that Avery will come when ready. :)

The cloth carseat parts can be washed and dried in your regular washer and dryer.

August 10, 2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

I tried the cast yack I still can't even say it needless to say it didn't work i just got real sick.... But the sex did work with #3. Hey email me about my Tx trip.
lonewolf at olemac.net....I will be coming thru there it would be so cool to meet you!love ya little sister

August 10, 2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Why can't you have digital cameras in the delivery room, btw?

M~

August 10, 2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I walked laps around the mall with my mother when I felt as miserable as you explain to be. It worked, went right on into labor and had mine 26 hours later. AHHHHH

August 12, 2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home