Thursday, August 11, 2005


just got off the phone with batmans mother.....turns out she's planning a suprise baby shower for me this saturday and she's stressed out because her ex husband and his wife will be there.....um, dont invite people that you dont want to attend.
It's going to be crazy enough just having all of batmans stepfamily there with my parents but now his real dad is going to show up. They are nice people just not very warm so Its going to feel weird......I'm just excited about getting to know about this baby shower.
there have been whispers about it but no one wants to tell me anything and it's super frustrating. maybe I'm just frustrated all around and it's the only emotion I can deliver about anything right now.
My family is going to have a baby shower for after Avery is born which I think is a good idea. Itll allow everyone to get to see the baby and enjoy the new addition to the family.

more important then anything a huge happy birthday goes out to my baby brother Rory
today is his 17th birthday. I'm so proud of him for making it this far. the difficult years are starting to pass and soon adulthood brings it's own struggles but at least the Dark Days of 15 and 16 are done with . Rory I'm so proud of you. I remember the day Mom told me she was pregnant again.....I got so ticked off that she would be so irresposible to get pregnant with another kid when I was already stuck as the permanent babysitter for Roman and Rachel. But you were deffinately the cutest and this world wouldnt be the same with out you.
Happy Birthday Rory! I love you

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Awww.. Happy Birthday to your bro! I hear ya on the struggles today's teens have to face. I hope he continues to be the best baby brudder to you!

As far as the baby showers. lol. Girl, I hope they are stress-free. Get lots of loot & play with all the goodies! I've put together so many baby showers in my life ~ I can understand all the frustration of putting them together.

M~

August 12, 2005 6:09 AM  
Blogger Angel! said...

A baby shower after the baby is born sounds really-really great! If, unfortunately, things go wrong this saturday between the two families, start crying or yelling real hard that it's enough, you are the Queen of that party, that you'll cry if you want to and all the others just shut the fuck up!

Well, I'm sure it'll be tons of fun anyways!

Happy b-day to your brother.

August 12, 2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

bridg~ I like the way you think. you were reminding me of what sort of Bubblie i will be taking with me to celebrate the birth....it's always a party

August 12, 2005 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home