Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Dream




last night I drempt that I stole this black cat from my friends home. He was a beautiful Tom cat that just followed me home because I was talking sweetly to him. we walked the streets of Downtown Fortworth through some dark alleys but I didnt feel scared because this Cat was with me and seemed to know how to get around. Maybe I was following him but after a late night out, this cat returned to my home with me. Mind you I already have three cats, and I refuse to take in more unless they match the color scheme I have going.....White!
so this handsome Black tom cat with itty bitty white patch on his chest moves in and sleeps the night away on my bed till the next morning when He's up checking out the pad and my other boy cat Riddler comes in and gets his feelings hurt about a new feline in the home, not to mention this stranger doesn't match........... Is that how he's going to be about the baby?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Update/ dream meaning from http://www.dreammoods.com/
(thanks greek)

Cat:
To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a lost of independence and lack of autonomy.
To dream that a cat is biting you, symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned.
To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.
To dream that a cat killed a spider, suggests that you are expressing your femininity in a seductive and cunning manner rather than in an overtly and almost destructive way.


so if I were to do a reading, I'm dreaming about a black cat that follows me everywhere even while I sleep and interferes with my other cats happiness........meaning i'm worried about this baby and how it's going to fit into my world but we already talked about that yesterday. Ilove dreams....it means i'm sleeping :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's deep Robyn. It will all be fine.

August 16, 2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Have you gone to dreammoods.com to look up key words? That's interesting, especially since you remember the colors in it.

M~

August 16, 2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You're welcome. I LOVE that site.

M~

August 16, 2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Rest and dream all you want. It's good for you to sleep a lot and prepare for giving birth.

August 16, 2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home