Friday, September 07, 2007

people still read here?

I'm still here. Life's taken some turns and i've been focusing on home life with the Husband. I apologize for my long absence, its done me a bit of good returning to the REal world. ;)
Today was the Day that Batman was put away. i get to be a single parent for the next 180 days and have Absolutley No support group other then the people who helped make his stay longer (my parents).
We have a new fish and i'm not suppose to let it die, dumb fish doesnt even have a name. its a Beta with Red and Blue all throughout but the glass rocks in the bottom of his bowl are lite purple. think I'll call him Francis.
Pavarotti Died.
not much else other then I've realised I have a Mega fondness for Cavemen. that Geico comercail got me started and then we watched the Flic. the Clan of the Cave Bear and i just cant stop myself . Neaderthal Forever Baby!

10 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Always stopping by to check. Remember that you DO have a support system out here, even though it's not the same!

There's a new series this fall on TV titled "Caveman". Similar to the Geico guys (I love the music in the one where he's going through the airport...).

September 07, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice to hear from you! i'm glad to know that you're doing ok. love to see some pics of your kiddos!

September 07, 2007 3:55 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I still stop by. Come see my new blog at wordpress:
badnewsblonde.wordpress.com

September 08, 2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I don't have anything really useful to say, except that I care how your life turns out.

September 08, 2007 11:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Welcome back!

So are cavemen the new pirates?

September 08, 2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, glad to read everything's going ok. The babies look beautiful. Leela Frog has her own blog, and I really just post pictures of her there. You got my mom addicted to your blog too, did I ever tell you that? She was always talking about it while I was pregnant with Leela! Hope all stays well and peaceful and things are good and you get the happiness you and your kids deserve.

September 09, 2007 8:43 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

glad to hear you're still hanging in there. peace~art

September 10, 2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Good to see you back!

September 10, 2007 7:20 AM  
Blogger keda said...

as os said, you do have a support system. it's just unconventional.

i'm sorry you are on your own now, in a way. but it may be good for you to know and appreciate how well you can actually do alone. because you can.

and then, you will either know you can do it when you need or want to, or, you'll appreciate the old 'support system' when it's around.

i realise it's scary sweetie. but i have absolute faith that you can cope, and manage a lot better than you give yourself credit for.

have fun sweetness. it really is possible.

September 13, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

Yay!! Post more. I missed your oh-so frank musings. P.S. name your fish. It will make you a little more attached to it.

September 13, 2007 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home