Sunday, June 24, 2007


yup I repeat myself not only in my personal life but in the things i post on blogger. i think I mentioned the bed making twice... lol SHow's you what a big deal it is to suddenly find myself with a partner that helps out and Actually participates in our lives together.

couple of weeks ago he messed things up at my work. he's no longer allowed legally on the premisses and he disappeared to his mother's house and found my car parked at MFL house... there was no bloodshed but I suffered some pretty brutal name calling for about a week. then it slowly changed into words of him missing me.
HE's made breakfast for me every day, packed lunch for the day's I'm up at the Spa, and we've had several days out at the lake together as a family and its been wonderful. This is the guy that got me to fall for him 6 years ago. I had forgotten. one more topic of praise for Batman, HE Excuses himself after he farts even if he's in the BAthroom! That might not be the most pleasant indicator of improvement for ya but its a relatively BIG thing for him to begin to show consideration for others and a man's going to fart on occasion so I'm thrilled that he's showing some thought towards making my life more pleasant.
I'ld almost go as far as saying he's wonderful and i love him.

life's a long journey and if we can learn from our mistakes and start making each other's life pretty and enjoyable... well, he's just loving life again cause we're being good.
i'm missing MFL but I think that relationship has moved into being friends and comfortable. He never claimed me before and he's not going to now. it hurts but I've come to terms with the relization that he allows the woman to run the show and I'm not in a place that allows for me to chace him.
the last several months of my deteriorating marriage, i made some decisions about future relationships. I've always in the past been the one to Seduce and pick my mate and I've done lousy at picking nice/good guys. I determined that for once I'm going to hold out for the guy to seduce me. i want to be swept off my feet and for the guy to come to me ,,,, Batmans' doing just that and it feels so good. I dont understand how we got so off course but its nice to find my husband's affection and praise once again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Addict said...

It's been a while since I've commented (anywhere)...
but sometimes it takes some pretty big things to bring about big changes...
Every woman should be properly swooned from time to time!

June 24, 2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am glad things are working out for you now, especially about the gas. That can be unpleasant, if not excused.

June 29, 2007 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home