Monday, May 07, 2007

everybody , I'm a wussy lady

cause I take my husband back after several days apart. I dont want to raise these kids by myself and when he comes over to visit there's so much peace restored to Avery's life. She's such a Daddy's girl that i cant think of seperating their lives from each other.
its still stressful from time to time, right now poor Batman has tampons stuck in his ears. Saturday night after i came home from work, batman was feeling bad, his left ear hurt and i suspected an ear infection. in the morning there was blood and we tripped down to ER for a pathetic diagnosis and to pick up some ear drops. today he's got another DR. appointment and hopefully some help. I've only had one ear infection in my life and it was the most horrible pain, i cant imagine what he's suffering right now with both his ears. DAd's said that he's ruptured his eardrum and batman's saying its feeling more permanent today.... might help us out on our arguments if he cant here me nag and tell me to shut up all the time. but seriously , i might have a deaf husband!
we ran out of cottonballs so i offered up a tampon to stuff behind his eardrops this morning before he ran off to work. I'm such a sucker for the underdog, i just wanna help and create "NICE" and i know my family's ever so confused with me and what's happening with the marriage...... i just want things to work and for us to function together as a family. he's put back on his wedding band and is willing to have me help during his affliction which i suppose is the wifely thing i'm to do. just praying this helps us turn a new leaf

8 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Yeah, I guess it would be hard to raise two kids on your own. I just hope batman realises what a good thing he's got with you, and does something about it.

May 07, 2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I don't know the details. I don't know if it's the first and only time. I do know that our society is too quick to end something as important as marriage these days, too casual about splitting families and lying to the woman, telling her that both she and the kids will be happier and better off. Every situation is different. I think that probably only you know for sure. Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry to hear that you guys are going through this. And I hope things improve. I'll pray for you guys.

May 08, 2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Like "Memphis Steve" said, we don't know all the details and I will pray for you as well,(something I don't do much) but please get Batman some help so he stops beating you. REAL men do NOT hit women.

May 08, 2007 8:42 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i support you, not matter what, just keep me/us posted kay?

May 08, 2007 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They never change. He will never change, you can do everything under the sun, and you will still have bruises in the end.... believe me......

May 08, 2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

well lady hang in there we are all pulling for you. :)

((((HHHUUGGSSS)))))

May 08, 2007 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are both getting lots and lots of help or otherwise it is going to be the same ole, same ole!

May 08, 2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I think of you all the time, and support you no matter what. Good luck, darling. Call me or text me anytime.

May 11, 2007 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home