Sunday, April 15, 2007

i wanna be Anne Shirley, you can play Diana

Tornado flew past the other night. went right over my work and the crazy "bipolar" therpaist went and hid under a massage table. thankfully nothing was damaged. too bad the storm couldnt have blown her away. i really cant stand that girl but i'm trying to get along with her. i gave her a little thankyou gift for her efforts in redecorating my massage room and think we're in a peaceful spot right now. Saturday's appointments went by without a hitch and crazy girl managed to stay out of my face so hopefully we'll keep it like that.
tonight there's a birthday party for osbasso, He's turning 50! so excited to get to see everyone but still having trouble on the babysitter. hopefully Batman's mom will pull through. i talked with her husband and he said no to watching the kids but that's only cause MIL is taking a nap right now. I'm sure she'll wake up and come to her son's rescue giving us some adult time without the babies.
Avery and I have beeen watching Anne of Green Gables today. I love that show and i still get butterflies when Gilbert winks at Anne. I have the books and cant wait to share them with Avery. God I hope she's a reader! right now, we cant even get through 2 minutes of her baby books and its so frustrating. She would much prefer to taunt me with closing the book and laughing then for me to sit and read with her. She's such a trouble maker. Speeking of trouble, Benjamin..... HE's developed his voice and all day long he growls and moans and expresses his dislike for life. he still smiles and laughs but his "bitching" has increased so much. How do you get a 6 month old to Chill out and become pleasent?
he's humping Tickle ME Elmo and making Elmo laugh and vibrate, now that's funny

4 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

He's probably just experimenting with his voice. My daugter was quite the squealer at six months. Actually, she's started doing it again as some kind of social bonding thing with other toddlers.

April 15, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

no what is Funny is when the boy grabs my hair and roots on me like a madman. (he still has a good latch even if it was my cheek! You better get a gun...he is a ladies man! ;)
I was molestered by your son!

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

"shoe?" *ginormous turkey leg bite*

It was great to meet you :)

April 16, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

Hey it was nice to meet y'all last night and the babies were super cute!!!!

~Steph

April 16, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

that's a whole different kind of tickling!

April 17, 2007 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home