Thursday, March 29, 2007

batman had court this morning for one of three unpaid traffic tickets he received while i was giving birth to his son. His mommy took him out there and paid it and is saying they'll take care of the other one so he doesn't have Court again tomorrow in Arlington and get this, they'll even get his stolen ID replaced for him.
He's always had somebody running to fix his problems for him. coming to his aid is a handicap and that's why I've stopped. I'm sick and tired of bailing his ass out of predicaments he's put himself in by being irresponsible.
his mommy said she was doing this so he doesn't go to jail when he doesn't have the money to pay his fines. so he can go get a job and be with his family and kids..... ya right! I want some Major improvements if he's going to come back ever, like if he says something then he's going to do it.

had a dream about MFL last night. he was taking me down memory lane and said we needed to go to the Green Mountain. I turn and look and we're in a valley with slopping grass hills up to our lefthand side. MFL takes me by my hands and starts couples skating/dancing up the side of green mountain.
the night before i dreamt someone gave me a music stand. black wrought iron and i put it in my bathroom thinking how great it was. i can put sheet music on it that i cant read
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo for you for getting the picture!! And more kudos for not allowing him home!! Unfortunately I think it will take a long time if ever for him to change his ways.....but........Hang in there, every post shows what a strong wonderful woman and mom you are!! This is Elizabeth again.......

March 29, 2007 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I came across your blog but I have been ready it for several months now. I am married with a 4 year old daughter and 23 month old son and my heart aches for you. You are doing the right thing not only for the health and safety of your children but for yours as well...Carol Ann in Canada.

March 29, 2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

((hugs))

March 29, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

Hang in there. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, even if it doesn't always seem to be.

March 29, 2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i don't get why those people aren't simply putting their names in, instead of as anonymous. anywhore.

you know the deal: i support anything, as long as you know what you're doing. which i know you do.

March 29, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Call me. Or something. I would love to visit with you.
Love you and your babies(and Batman too).

March 29, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now there's a new idea for something to read in the bathroom... sheet music! On a music stand!

March 29, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

(((((HUGS)))) I have not bloged in a week or so. I am reading all this for the fist time it sounds like this was the furthest he has gone yet. Iworry about you hon. but at the same time i do not worry cause i know you are strong and smart and you love yor banies I hope things work out you are working harder then you can even be expected to to make this work and it just seems to not be working. Hang in there and keep your head up you are a beautiful strong woman who needs nothing but yourself to get through life it is hard but it will works.
Love heather.

March 30, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home