Friday, March 16, 2007

email from MNL (that's alphabetical baby)

from after my husband called his number off my cell several weeks ago, just posting for posterity's sake

The strange thing is I knew it was him before I answered it. Ianticipated that he would react that way. I don't want a negativeconfrontation.I cannot cause you anymore pain. Knowing that you spent the past 15 yearsthe way you have, the last thing I want to do is cause more destruction.Haven’t I caused you enough?One of the reasons I contacted you is I never felt like this situation wasresolved. Secondly and most important after reading about unforgiveness,I wanted to make sure we both had a chance to move past the hurt andforgive one another.You have a beautiful family and I pray that things work out for the best.You and your hubby will be in my prayers. I am a sucker for the littlechildren and wish the best for your two precious children. They deservea family unit especially in today’s society.I am really good at the whole support thing. I seem to be the one thatall my friends go to for advice and comfort. I only wish you the best.In the famous words of Toy Story, you've got a friend in me. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Puddleduck said...

after reading that - i feel like i'm 15 again.
i can't imagine how your week has been - call when you get a chance

March 17, 2007 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again, you seem like such a lovely, thoughtful, woman with two beautiful children! I am so sorry to say on reconsideration that maybe MFL also has alot of problems and you would be going from the fire into the frying pan! You need to think long and hard as to weather either one of these gentleman should have a place in your life.....Life goes on and you could meet someone else who is so much more deserving of someone like you!! I apologize again but this is how I see it............

March 17, 2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

whatever you choose r, i know it'll be a choice that you'll try to make the ebst of. you're a survivor in so many ways (takes one to know one) and i know you've already gone through making the choice and taking action, but just remember that there's really no such thing as a locked door - you just have to find the key.

March 18, 2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

(hugs)

March 20, 2007 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home