Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm turning 30 tomorrow.
I'm going to be homeless the end of this month
Benjamin is sitting up with the balance of holding my thumbs.
He's pursing his lips and blows bubbles and has the sweetest little chin that matches his bald little forhead.
I worked on a new client yesterday for a 3 hour session and he gave me a $50 tip. Saturday before was his first time with me and he tipped 30 on an hour and a half. good guy with a prego wife. i gave him my personal number when he asked about long term treatment.
havent talked further with my first love, I want to but my husband is still fragile about everything and I'm sure he's going to remain so. I think its crap because he talks with ex girlfriends on myspace but when it comes to my past, it had better be forgotten about.
I'm thinking about dying my hair red..... but i dont want a mistake right before i age into my thirties.
my back is tired , my knuckles are swollen and I'm not wearing my wedding band. havent felt like wearing it for the last couple of days. ever since my husband started snooping through my cell and dialing numbers.... just not happy with him.
I'll post pictures of the babies soon. dont have alot of hands free or time. they are adorable and benjamin is the cutest boyfriend i've ever had.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I have your birthday written on my calendar. I hope you have a good birthday. May this year brings you better things.

I'm really bummed to hear you're losing your house. Are y'all moving in with your parents?

I'll check back for pics of the kiddos. You have the best looking kiddos around!

M~

March 04, 2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Hang in there. Thirty isn't bad - 35 sucks though. Big plans for your birthday?

March 04, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Happy Birthday, Robyn. I'm wishing you all the best for a good day & a great year!

M~

March 05, 2007 4:02 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

happy (belated) birthday!

March 06, 2007 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home