Tuesday, January 30, 2007

home videos

............................
here's one from this last summer at our neighborhood park. I'm 38weeks pregnant and its about 110 degrees outside. batman is filming.
approx. running time 59seconds

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

*** and this second film is my mother and kids on my parents front porch. I grew up in this house, a log cabin in the country
aprox. running time 1minute 20 seconds


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Awww... I love baby videos! Unless they're the poopy ones...

January 30, 2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.:)

January 31, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Awww! Thank you for posting these! They are so cute! I love that log cabin home. I wish I had one.

M~

January 31, 2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

very cute video! keep it up, they are only little once and grow way too fast!

February 01, 2007 5:04 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I haven't used my video camera in so long I don't even know if it still works.

February 03, 2007 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home